Tonight

OK you husker fans. Tonight is the night, lets see what your boys have in store for the sooners.

Also, tonight is the night I have to wear a husker shirt. I shall take a picture of me in the shirt before I melt due to wearing it.
OK you husker fans. Tonight is the night, lets see what your boys have in store for the sooners.

Also, tonight is the night I have to wear a husker shirt. I shall take a picture of me in the shirt before I melt due to wearing it. Originally Posted by MsElena
Elena in a Husker shirt. Now that's a picture I want to see
Me too! With no panties - WhooooHooooo
Yes that's perfect. Elena with a Nebraska shirt on bent over the bed saying "spank me daddy"
Travis Lewis
All I can say is here we come Big 10
Well, sorry husker fans. Maybe I jinxed it because of my wearing of the blackshirts tshirt.

LOL Spank me daddy? Oh c'mon, can't think of anything more........sexy or seductive to say? If not, I'm sure I can.

I could give my thoughts on the game, but I'd be here typing for the next 30 minutes. It was a good game though.
Maybe she should have worn a UConn Huskies shirt?
hahaha SR....cutie, I'd rock that shirt. I love college football tshirts/sweatshirts. Feel free to send me badgers/univ of wash huskies/uconn huskies and/or another husker blackshirts tshirts. Yes, I'll wear another huskers tshirt/sweatshirt. It didn't kill me or melt me, but all my friends took a ton of a pictures of me in because they couldn't believe it.

I need to make smarter bets in the future.

I'll be posting a picture later today of me in my huskers shirt. I'll be taking it specifically for my guys on here.
When are you going to post those pix, Elena? We're waiting!!!