State: Florida
Address: Perdido beach
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: DATY, Mish, BBBJ, Doggy, lots more don’t feel like listing
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Long down her back Brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Perfect toned body. 5’3 with great legs and an amazing ass and skinny waist. I think her bra size is 36DDD. Guys if you are into fit women she is the one for you. My jaw dropped when I saw her in heels and lingerie.
Recommendation: Yes
Now, I can understand people having 1k+$ for a session, but this seems dubious. Deposit required, website was registered a couple weeks ago, and a week old account making this its first review. Not that I'm particularly active, but this feels off to me.
She has a review on eccie prior to me in Louisiana
She has a review on eccie prior to me in Louisiana Originally Posted by Emeraldcoast2021
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1062541410 Originally Posted by Emeraldcoast2021
From a guy equally dubious as having a record of so many unverifiable "providers" unless they have an SA account.........

And a HDH, with no reviews, even on TheErraticReviews? MMmmmm? Pass.

And yes. I'm back.
Welcome back MthrFckr.
Not the return of 2 Karens
Gia is legit. I saw her 3 weeks ago in NOLA. $$ and everything but greek. absolutely wonderful.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed