fishnet stockings

Curious how the community feels.

Personally I love the small patchwork ones, but when I see the large squares that are so damn large they go up between her toes I am suddenly a lot less interested, don't call, lose wood, etc.

maybe i'm getting old, black or white normal hose thigh-highs do it for me, fishnets that look like i I could throw them from shore and catch something? not so much.
lmao........ but the big wholes you can just stick your dick in it and out with out removing her clothes right......................... .............................. ?
Sweet Baby Jazz wished me a Happy New Year in this one. Still my favorite fish net...

lmao........ but the big wholes you can just stick your dick in it and out with out removing her clothes right......................... .............................. ? Originally Posted by Majichands

I'm too afraid that in all the passion it might act like a Garrot and I might lose something.
  • All4U
  • 06-22-2011, 03:22 PM
I would agree I prefer a finer mesh, roxy28 can sport a pair.
Attached Images File Type: jpg roxyass.jpg (26.3 KB, 233 views)
I love those! The lines up the back are a pain to keep straight but so cute! also like these.... especially the ones in the last pic, solid in the front then open in the back!
  • Paven
  • 06-23-2011, 02:55 PM
Funny, I just went thigh high shopping today then I came upon this thread .
I love those! The lines up the back are a pain to keep straight but so cute! also like these.... especially the ones in the last pic, solid in the front then open in the back! Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Dammit Marley...... I so love a those outfits......

maybe I should hire you to take my secretary shopping for some new office outfits....
This thread took a turn into being "a provider in hose picture thread"... and I like it!
Love the fine lace top thigh highs! Especially when those legs are wrapped around my neck!
Hot pics Marley!!
they are all sexy
Fishnet is sexy in photos, sometimes even the big square ones.

In person, give me sheer every time. So much more fun to caress.

Lace tops and garter belts are nice, though.
Dammit Marley...... I so love a those outfits......

maybe I should hire you to take my secretary shopping for some new office outfits.... Originally Posted by Whispers
ohh i would love to!! I LOVE hose... Fredericks of hollywood has some really good quality ones. But if u want some very random and sexy ones (like the ones with pin strips) halloween shops or ebay are great. I also like that xxx store next to the pink monkey (or chunky monkey as i call it, was soooo let down when i went there, yuck)

Thanks yall... we love any chance we get to share our sexy pics lol! Even better when they stay on topic right and not just thrown in a thread for no given reason lol!!
I love fishnet thigh highs as well as all other thigh highs.