Is it possible?

Hello all, is it possible to hobby here on a budget?
I say yes...There are a few girls who dont mind helping a guy out esp in these hard $$ times...
Everyone hobbies on a budget, some budgets are $5k/month, others are $200/month.
I fall between $ an $$ a month maybe
But I try to make up for it during the session does that make up for it?
You could do one session a month by shopping around or maybe a couple of B & G sessions per month... You could also look at other avenues of hobbying.

I don't know what you mean by try to make up for it during the session...but unless you mean giving her more money during the session, I doubt it.
But I try to make up for it during the session does that make up for it? Originally Posted by hard3002
Unfortunately, in most cases ...No,

But there are several ladies in the $$ and lower range. Try 30 min sessions to save some bills.
This is all good info, maybe more ladies will comment good or bad!! Just don't throw me under the bus it hurts
at 150 for half hours is a great way to meet for the first time,, I know that I have regretted booking an hour when we did not click
Hello all, is it possible to hobby here on a budget? Originally Posted by hard3002
Dude, if you can't afford it find another hobby or a girlfriend. Lame
Dude, if you can't afford it find another hobby or a girlfriend. Lame Originally Posted by johnnieknox
It's good to know you never had any questions and were never new.. YAY, a born expert!
But I try to make up for it during the session does that make up for it? Originally Posted by hard3002
Seriously? Real smooth dude. I bet your in box will be blowing up now.
I'm not trying to hate on the guy. I've been lurking around here for a while and I still have dumb questions. But damn. Someone whose been around since Jan 2010 and has almost 200 posts should know the game a little better by now, eh?

I've never been under any delusions that my suave style and rockin' bedroom skills were anywhere near as important to the ladies as the amount of green I leave on their dresser before I bounce.
I like some of the suggestion you have gotten,EX Stay in your budget if you can only see one girl a month then only see one it really is that easy
best of luck
-Safire Sweet
We offer half hours for those on a budget of under 200 a visit .. I believe most of the ladies here have an option that will fit you needs