Let's Get this Straight....

Hello Gents and Ladies SERENITY HERE LOL

Anywho I'm not expecting Everybody to like me...

I provide GREAT SERVICE with no Problem

I'm not going to take this post overboard but to those who show love and loyalty I really appreciate it...

I try my best to fit in but there's always ppl who just wanna see u not make it..

I'm going to be me.. If u don't like it Don't bother me...
What is there to get straight ? I'm not following you. Is this moreso about you newest most recent "no review?"
Still love you. I'll call you when I'm less broke. Keep your head up babe.
Still love you. I'll call you when I'm less broke. Keep your head up babe. Originally Posted by radio109
^Prolly wanna save the ass kissing for a session.

Edit: Serenity is cool w/me but i'm not the buyer....
I don't know any of the players in this game at all. We all have our little quirks , me especially. But just an observation from a galaxy far far away. If I were to compare reviews of 3 very pretty women, Stella, Seeking P, and Serenity, I would say that many mongers appreciate the consistency of 2 providers and don't get the same high level of service from Serenity. I know I will probably get a bunch of crap but I guess Old Gent was hoping to write a review more consistent with her very good reviews. This reminds me of that recent thread which stated we are just a trick for cash but some of us would like the Seeking P experience for our bucks. OK let me have it but the only NO recommendation I ever gave I felt the same way.
A monger is a seller, i.e. pimp in this field
A monger is a seller, i.e. pimp in this field Originally Posted by David-Louisiana
Picked up that moniker preparing for a trip to Tijuana. Maybe it's different there? Don't think the cartel there has pimps. Urban dictionary has a different definition more in line with my meaning. Standard has yours. Who knew?
^Prolly wanna save the ass kissing for a session.

Edit: Serenity is cool w/me but i'm not the buyer.... Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I would kiss her butt anytime love. She sent me a message and seemed hurt/upset so just showing her some love and support is all. She can be mad at me I'll be around if she wants to make up
A monger is a seller, i.e. pimp in this field Originally Posted by David-Louisiana
I disagree.

Google definition:

whore·mon·ger
ˈhôrˌmäNGɡər,-ˌməNG-/
nounarchaic

noun: whoremonger; plural noun: whoremongers
  1. a person who has dealings with prostitutes, especially a sexually promiscuous man.
.............................. .............................. ....................

Urban Dictionary:

Top Definition
whoremonger
One who habitually patronizes prostitutes.

.............................. .............................. .............................. .........

Dictionary.com:
whoremonger

/ˈhɔːˌmʌŋɡə/

noun 1. a person who consorts with whores; lecher.

.............................. .............................. .............................. .........
Merriam-Webster sends you to "Whoremaster":

Definition of whoremaster
  1. : a man consorting with whores or given to lechery
.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..

^^^

All of these definitions describe me and I'm not a pimp.
I would kiss her butt anytime love. She sent me a message and seemed hurt/upset so just showing her some love and support is all. She can be mad at me I'll be around if she wants to make up Originally Posted by radio109
^Love is a form of mental disease
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
^^^

Well then liven the thread up! What the fuck?
^Love is a form of mental disease Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Love in general? I disagree. Falling in love with a hooker who you have to pay to suck your dick? Yeah, mental issues would be a certainty.

But, Seeking P was right. I think radio is just kissing one of his favorite hooker's ass is all. Maybe she'll give him a discount or swallow because he's a "nice guy"..
But back on topic:

The problem with Serenity seems to be "consistency". For her rates, she better be as steady as they come. It's your job. Leave the personal bullshit at the door. Otherwise, you ought to give a discount or a refund if you did a bad job. Saying "sorry" later doesn't cut it.

Based on her reviews though, you almost have to expect YMMV. Knowing that and her rates, why bother? There are too many other hookers out there willing to go the extra mile and do a great job to get that fistful of cash.

To be fair, at least she's BBJ now. So at least there's that.
^Love is a form of mental disease Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Lol you're probably right hun. I'm not disagreeing with OG review either we talked last night and I said I would just be honest. I'm impressed because most no reviews are extremely bitter. OG review was well written and he got his experience across without being bitter or whiny, he's a smart well balanced stand up guy imo. We have become good buds. I likeserenity also, she's really warm and sweet