Curious to see if there is........

Anyone who still says "thank you". Does anyone say thank you anymore? There have been visiting providers who post a thank you thread for the warm welcome from the gentlemen who saw them. I'm curious in general terms. If you enjoyed the company of a gentleman or a woman, does either party say thank you?
Speaking for myself, I like to send a thank you note, in a PM or email, to a gentleman. Does anyone else do the same?
Anyone who still says "thank you". Does anyone say thank you anymore? There have been visiting providers who post a thank you thread for the warm welcome from the gentlemen who saw them. I'm curious in general terms. If you enjoyed the company of a gentleman or a woman, does either party say thank you?
Speaking for myself, I like to send a thank you note, in a PM or email, to a gentleman. Does anyone else do the same? Originally Posted by Nicolet
Generally speaking, no. I can't think of a time that I said "Thank you" to a girl I had to pay to fuck me. (Unless a tip is considered "Thank You.")

I have said "Thank you" to you and to other girls on here for posting pictures of their tits though.
I always say thank you to the gents... I am thankful of all the great providers in Louisiana, they chose to see me.
Any and all pleasantries exchanged before during and after are always welcomed by me even if its fake. It's usually those kind of things that make me a repeat customer. Even if i really like what you provide, if i start felling more like just a number (even though that may very well be what i am) i will likey move on to pursue the fantasy elsewhere.
Yes, several of the providers I have seen have texted or pm'ed me a thank you message after we have have met, or will reply if I send one first. Common courtesy IMHO.

There are some classy ladies around

I always use manners regardless of situation. Read my sig line. Says it all.
I had a coworker tell me not to before I ever started this. He is a woman hater though so glad I never listened.

I always say thanks, usually give a hug and kiss if allowed. It makes me feel good when they say thanks or that I'm a good date or call them anytime. Fake or not, they made an effort to be nice.
I am no "woman hater" though. Just a realist.

I do appreciate the head job and the fucking from the hookers though. In my experience, the chicks rather a tip more than a "Thank you". But, the next time I coat a chick's ass in cum, I'll be sure to say "Thank You" if it means that much.

I always say thanks, usually give a hug and kiss if allowed. It makes me feel good when they say thanks or that I'm a good date or call them anytime. Fake or not, they made an effort to be nice. Originally Posted by radio109
"If allowed"?!? Why would you thank her if kissing and hugging are not "allowed"?!?
I am no "woman hater" though. Just a realist.

I do appreciate the head job and the fucking from the hookers though. In my experience, the chicks rather a tip more than a "Thank you". But, the next time I coat a chick's ass in cum, I'll be sure to say "Thank You" if it means that much.

"If allowed"?!? Why would you thank her if kissing and hugging are not "allowed"?!? Originally Posted by albundy
Because even though some of them don't allow kissing they still rock my fucking world lol. I haven't met one yet who doesn't allow hugging. I did have one say I had to use a rubber to touch her kitty lol. I guess I was supposed to put rubbers on my fingers, I'm not sure. I often tip too when I can afford it.

I wasn't calling you a woman hater unless you are my coworker lol, nah thats impossible you live in Houma.

You seemed depressed man, you should get your hormone levels checked. Its one thing to be a realist its another to be toxic bud. And I'm not giving you shit just trying to help. I was pretty miserable for a few years there myself.
I always send thank you notes after we have played.....and sometimes I will post a thank you in the coed of wherever i have visited.

I was raised that way....a good southern girl always thanks her gentleman callers...lol!
You seemed depressed man, you should get your hormone levels checked. Its one thing to be a realist its another to be toxic bud. And I'm not giving you shit just trying to help. I was pretty miserable for a few years there myself. Originally Posted by radio109
Yeah, hard not to be depressed. I'm on the verge of the unemployment line, married, and even the cheap hookers are hard to afford right now among other issues. Maybe I need to start drinking a little to help out. Need something. But enough of this self-pity...Back to the thread topic:
That's rough brother, I'm sorry.

I'd say if you do get laid off you could come up here and work with me. I'd teach you a trade but our work is spread so thin between the few of us left we're in the same boat.
I always use manners regardless of situation. Read my sig line. Says it all. Originally Posted by OldGent
OG's signature line says it all. I agree !

Have a nice day, y'all !

Yes I always say Thank You!
Thanks for asking.
I am a realist, a polite realist. Thank you.