reviewing providers: performance or non-performance based criteria?

When you write a review, which one do you weigh more heavily when deciding to give a "yes" or "no" recommendation?

Let's say the provider's performance was adequate, but maybe her room was messy. Maybe she made you wait too long in the parking lot or was very late without giving a reason.
Good question....
M.M.
I've only given no based on nether region hygiene and for those that use false advertising with very old outdated pics but mainly my fault for those as I was fishing, no pun intended, for lower budget gals. I've learned I have a particular preference of tiny and/or slim woman so I make sure that is there before making commitments now.
It's like you're a totally different person vs the Dallas board tornado. Good question bro
Performance trumps everything. I will forget and sweep a lot under the table and never speak of stuff mostly negative sometimes if the performance is strong.
I look for professionalism and effort. I can overlook a lot as long as those 2 things happen. But I'm not looking for a SW mentality at the price point I'm at.
Performance trumps everything. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Word. I've had some amazing sessions in messy rooms after waiting a half hour in the parking lot.
And Al has had great sessions even after having to drive a half hour only to climb in a window, break into a house, lol.

Performance, skills, looks and hygiene. All else are minor in comparison.
And Al has had great sessions even after having to drive a half hour only to climb in a window, break into a house, lol.

Performance, skills, looks and hygiene. All else are minor in comparison. Originally Posted by mriley000
^^^
It was a great time until some jackass banged on the door of the house and then we had to run all over and grab our clothes and haul ass. (At least we left through the front door instead of the bathroom window, thankfully.) Until then, it was fun though. I wish that chick would come back...Sigh. I think she could have been a "go-to" chick.

Anyway, back to the topic. If the chick does her job well, I'll give a "Yes". I've had fucked up encounters and I still gave a "Yes" in my review. Messy rooms suck, but I expect that shit in the price range I usually play in. No biggie. Attitude is a key. If she acts like she's going through the motions or tries to "upcharge" every little thing, that would be a "no" review.
Word. I've had some amazing sessions in messy rooms after waiting a half hour in the parking lot. Originally Posted by stavinChain
^^^

Been there, done that. When I banged "BBW Chick", she wasn't at her hotel room yet!!! Had to wait in a hotel parking lot at 3AM for almost thirty minutes.

That SUCKED!!! But, she eventually showed up. She was a blast and was picture and video friendly so it was all good.
Attitude and performance is most important to me when I give a review. I expect to be offered services mentioned in the showcase and and enthusiastic attitude. Secondly, I expect the provider to be freshly showered and clean. If these conditions are met, I will usually give a yes review. The cleanliness and safety of incall location matters, but it would have to be rather bad before it would make me give a no review.
However, it would be mentioned in the review.

My few "no" reviews have been to AMP providers.