I got a few extras
  • FFH
  • 10-20-2013, 07:09 PM
I got a few extras Originally Posted by BSer

He didn't say used ones....
  • o_t
  • 10-20-2013, 07:09 PM
Here we go again
Ask Putem, or Odd_Thomas, or Jordan. One of those guys can help you out.
  • o_t
  • 10-20-2013, 08:42 PM
Howzabout Jordan Thomas?
Question guys, since I am an old fart and not up on ALL the new terms. We always have people try to slip code drug phrases into posts. Things like 420 for pot, etc.

Is this ice tray bit a code for meth? When we have a new member coming in with an inane comment like this, it makes me wonder. And we do not want to shut down threads, no matter how stupid they may appear to some.

But. drug talk is a nuclear topic and there is no leeway on it. You will be disciplined for drug talk.

So, is this just a conversation starter from someone moving over from indys who knows some people here or someone stupid enough to be looking for drugs here?

Let us know and you can be first in line to suck the2 dogs dick.
Question guys, since I am an old fart and not up on ALL the new terms. We always have people try to slip code drug phrases into posts. Things like 420 for pot, etc.

Is this ice tray bit a code for meth? When we have a new member coming in with an inane comment like this, it makes me wonder. And we do not want to shut down threads, no matter how stupid they may appear to some.

But. drug talk is a nuclear topic and there is no leeway on it. You will be disciplined for drug talk.

So, is this just a conversation starter from someone moving over from indys who knows some people here or someone stupid enough to be looking for drugs here?

Let us know and you can be first in line to suck the2 dogs dick. Originally Posted by Pistolero
My man, this has nothing to do with drugs, unless you consider a guy jacking off into someones ices trays! True story.
  • BSer
  • 10-20-2013, 08:54 PM
It is a true story he jerked off in my ice cube trays, I jerked off on his wife's tits
See, that is why I asked. You would not believe what people try to slip thru.

It was a strange post for the first post from a new member. I know we have several guys new to Eccie who have a history together from other sites. As such, there are topics, such as this apparently, which are common knowledge to them but not us. So, had to ask.

bambino, contact the2dogs to set the appt.
See, that is why I asked. You would not believe what people try to slip thru.

It was a strange post for the first post from a new member. I know we have several guys new to Eccie who have a history together from other sites. As such, there are topics, such as this apparently, which are common knowledge to them but not us. So, had to ask.

bambino, contact the2dogs to set the appt. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Can I just send him a freeze dried set of trays? I would like to thank you and 2 pups for enduring a breaking in period. We mean no harm. I think. BTW, I have no idea what these emoticons mean. I just pick a cool looking one.
We are both pretty easy going, so you are lucky. lol

If everyone just watches the guidelines we can have fun.

Surely there are more guys over at Indys who would come here to have fun. Maybe even some women.
We are working on converting them....
Bam, make sure you do a review of 2dogs after your appt

OT - its about time your sorry ass got here. We've been saving a spot on the couch for ya
Howzabout Jordan Thomas? Originally Posted by o_t
Pretty gay. Get an avatar already. I suggest...
Attached Images File Type: jpg spermice.jpg (15.6 KB, 50 views)