General questions

I'd like to get some input and feedback from members here. First off I'm seriously considering giving the hobby a try but by no means am I new to seeing someone on the side.

I wanted to ask what do I need to do to get started? I see some people who are screened and/or verified...what does this mean and how do I go about getting started with this process? Would most be agreeable with a hotel room? I cannot host at my home, which I'm sure many understand. I'm just wanting to understand what options are available and typically expected.

What got me seriously considering this is that for a time I did see someone for over a year and that was mutual between us. After that, I explored some of these sugar dating sites and I was immediately turned off because of the sheer level of entitlement and arrogance I would find with so many women there. So I did want to ask for honest feedback from people here to determine if what I'm wanting is unrealistic or just plain ridiculous.

I'm hoping that I can find just one person locally I could see on occasion, maybe just once a month but frankly it would just take honest communication between us considering my work schedule can be pretty demanding at times and I realize she too will have a schedule of her own. I like to be able to connect a little with someone too, having the ability to get to know them as a person, perhaps just chatting whenever we can or even just meet up for lunch sometime. It helps me become more comfortable with someone. I would hope that if there is interest and a little bit of chemistry it could work out into something long term but I realize everyone has different expectations too.

So just give it to me straight, am I just kidding myself about being able to find someone like this?
no expert here but look for newbie friendly girls, find one that peaks your interest, meet with her, if she didn't really do it for you keep her info so you can use her as a reference, Might want to stat at a few AMPs and do a couple of reviews so you can get credit and be able to read the complete reviews.
Amos,

The first, and only, thing you need to do is to run away and never look back from this.
Yeah, Pyramider is right.

Stay... off... the bushes!

This is not for you. If it was, you would be already doing all the research needed and would be already paying.

Go find a nice girl and forget this mess. Ilegal and bad for you...
  • dgc92
  • 10-15-2018, 01:19 PM
Well. I'm not gonna say don't do it. I'm just gonna say you seem like the kind of guy who'll get finessed out of his money pretty easily. And I say that because we're ALL that guy at first. If you're looking to connect with someone, you'll spend a long damn time giving these girls something for nothing. And once you've trained yourself to always ask "What's in it for me," you'll find that mentality hard to let go of when you're trying to date someone for real. Before you know it, you wake up one day and you're a douchebag.

.... Or so I've heard. From, uh, a guy who did this.
  • BLM69
  • 10-15-2018, 05:58 PM
Visit sherry to break you in, she's the newbies gate keeper
Every one has their own way of screening ..

but once to get that out of the way do a review , all tho reviews don't mean your screened for some of us , just shows your starting to hobby ..

If you find the right Girl and you like her stick with it till some other person catches your eye , then ask for a references form her , she my or not give it , just how it can be sometimes ..

at her place or you get a room can work out as well

AMPS my not be what one would like to take for a refences.
Get a P411 account and don’t worry about trying to find a newbie friendly and go straight for what you like. Set a budget and don’t go over it. Have fun or get out.
What got me seriously considering this is that for a time I did see someone for over a year and that was mutual between us. After that, I explored some of these sugar dating sites and I was immediately turned off because of the sheer level of entitlement and arrogance I would find with so many women there. So I did want to ask for honest feedback from people here to determine if what I'm wanting is unrealistic or just plain ridiculous.

I'm hoping that I can find just one person locally I could see on occasion, maybe just once a month but frankly it would just take honest communication between us considering my work schedule can be pretty demanding at times and I realize she too will have a schedule of her own. I like to be able to connect a little with someone too, having the ability to get to know them as a person, perhaps just chatting whenever we can or even just meet up for lunch sometime. It helps me become more comfortable with someone. I would hope that if there is interest and a little bit of chemistry it could work out into something long term but I realize everyone has different expectations too.

So just give it to me straight, am I just kidding myself about being able to find someone like this? Originally Posted by Amos_54
What exactly do you mean by "something long term"? The terms here are pretty much as long as you're willing to pay. When the money runs out so does the "term".

Sounds like you're looking for a concubine/mistress who is actually going to give a shit about you, and you really won't find that here. If the sugar daddy thing didn't work out I don't see this option being any better. You'd have better chances finding what you seem to be looking for organically in the real world.
Once your in there's no getting out !!!!!!!!
OP if you are looking for a connection join Tinder or POF or something. This is not the place for you.
Visit sherry to break you in, she's the newbies gate keeper Originally Posted by BLM69
Wow lol
How do I get a P411 account? I do not see an option to register.
  • BLM69
  • 10-19-2018, 02:31 PM
Wow lol Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
You better ask somebody girl lol
Do not get p411!!! Your paying money for nothing and the chicks are not free. Spend your money on the USA women . Just my 02