GingerKay is back ... and I'm not in DFW any more .... shit

I appreciate that a post like this gets criticized for being like an ad ... and can meet with some derision. So be it. Not sure how many folks reading the forum remember me from my days in DFW ,,,, those who may ... suffer with my compulsions ... GingerKay is one.

I had a lot of fun hobbying in DFW ... wonderful times with wonderful ladies. None any finer than GingerKay https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=203579

I saw her several times, wrote a review on 4/8/2014 ... she stopped providing ... and I moved to Austin in 2015 ... and when I logged on today, I saw her in the eccie banner. And I'm delighted for the gentlemen in the area that she is providing, again. Well ... I'm not driving up from Austin to Lewisville .. so I miss out ... though the more I think of it ... maybe not the worst idea I ever had. Hmmmmmmm

Gentlemen ... if our tastes are similar, if you want to see a wonderful lady, read my reviews and other reviews (old marine's review is the one that attracted my attention, initially). This is a mature, diminutive lady ... sweet, charming and with some serious skills. I enjoy everything about the lady ... and I'm sorry to be so far away .. and a bit envious of the gentlemen who will have choosing her as an option.

Now .. I'm done with my "ad" ... flame away if that is your inclination ... but if a few guys pay attention to her because of this post .. .and have the sort of experiences I had with the lady ... well ... to me that is part of the point of these forums ... sharing information ... pointing each other in the right direction ... admitting .. WALDT
That was a very nice and well written post. There is nothing wrong with showing appreciation to people. We all need a little of that on this board and in life period.

Hope you are enjoying Austin
Last review on her said she was retiring?
Last review on her said she was retiring? Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Which was over 2 years ago........
That was a very nice and well written post. There is nothing wrong with showing appreciation to people. We all need a little of that on this board and in life period.

Hope you are enjoying Austin Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Smooches, Jules. You are also a delight and a beauty. If I could be in DFW I would be back in a heartbeat.

Yes … she did retire. Now she appears to be providing again.

That was sort of my point.
Smooches, Jules. You are also a delight and a beauty. If I could be in DFW I would be back in a heartbeat.

Yes … she did retire. Now she appears to be providing again.

That was sort of my point. Originally Posted by dodger

Thanks for the info!

Her P411 is not working !