Real Life Run In?

Have you ever run into your provider in RL? It is weird. But I suspect it might happen on occasion.

How did you handle it?

I did and it was so cool, he texted me to ask about my dog food issue. LOL
  • Old-T
  • 05-30-2016, 06:01 PM
I have had a few encounters. I always ignore them unless I know their real name/persona and have their permission to approach them as an acquaintance or friend.

Met with a part-time lady in this profession one evening--then the next day we showed up at the same business meeting and worked together on a project for several months. It was a bit awkward initially but it worked out well.

Not exactly the same thing, long ago when I was in grad school I ran into a Penthouse Pet a few days after the magazine she was in came out. In the spread she said she was going to school in California, but in reality she was an undergrad at my school a LONG distance from CA. Turns out she dated a guy I knew for a while after that and I ran into her at a few socials. Never let on that I knew.
Have you ever run into your provider in RL? It is weird. But I suspect it might happen on occasion.
How did you handle it?
I did and it was so cool, he texted me to ask about my dog food issue. LOL Originally Posted by Addison Nash
Yes, and, more than one gal, and, perhaps a handful of times. Happens when folks are in the same neighborhood. Same stores, etc.
Everyone simply kept their discrete civie shields up. A few winks, sometimes just a quick smile. But later, always a humorous text.
It adds another layer of trust to the relationship.
  • oden
  • 06-06-2016, 09:26 AM
Same as a one knight stand; be cool.