My apologies

I would like to publicly apologize to the beautiful Sexy Kaylen. I now realize how much of an ass I was and how offensive many of my comments were and for that I do truly apologize. I think KC is lucky to have such a dedicated provider who really loves what she does. Please accept my sincerest apology and I hope someday you will forgive me. To anyone else (providers included) if I have offended you I apologize to you as well. You are all very beautiful, especially you Kaylen.
True, I am very beautiful.
...derp.
Awh shucks, your such a sweet heart. Your forgiven but you still have to p4p with me.
This is why hooker boards are so entertaining...

A sincere, heartfelt, remorseful apology..... from "Anacondadong".
This is why hooker boards are so entertaining...

A sincere, heartfelt, remorseful apology..... from "Anacondadong".
Originally Posted by zeejoe

I'm more curious about what he did to her
-get cum in her hair
=-not show up
-stiff her?
I gotta say though, tad cheesy maybe but I still prefer the kinder gentler over the previous horsecock..

On Kaylens behalf, I accept the apology.
I love a public apology for something that happened in private. Unless you got in trouble for a public comment you made referring to private comments in that one review.
I love a public apology for something that happened in private. Unless you got in trouble for a public comment you made referring to private comments in that one review. Originally Posted by bigryan2222
public apologies are a way to get attention for yourself...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ention%20whore
attention whore
Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.
Or just post 716 times on the board like BigPussyCockLicker does and get all the attention you crave that way. Same difference
Or just post 716 times on the board like BigPussyCockLicker does and get all the attention you crave that way. Same difference Originally Posted by Anacondadong
not at all
I dont post threads about myself, I post funny or informative stuff for me, or comment about others
I did make one thread about a girl issue I didnt know how to deal with,, but 99% of my threads are just comments to appease my boredom
I get guys to comment about me though, you and rabies, have nothing to do it seems and can't even count, eh? HAHAHA 716? nah, 715 LOLOLLOLOOOOOKLLKLOLKO
keep at it
True, I am very beautiful. Originally Posted by super_delfin00
LOL! Too funny.
Anaconda dong and big cock pussy licker in same thread. It's truly a dick measuring contest.
Anaconda dong and big cock pussy licker in same thread. It's truly a dick measuring contest. Originally Posted by Userofpeace
Very interesting first post for someone that just joined.

Let me be the first to say...
WELCOME BACK... AGAIN!