Please Read!!!!!

I just want to let you guys know that the last review is not me... So please disregard that review... Please an Thank you...
  • bbkid
  • 11-02-2010, 07:22 AM
Who did you review?
well who is it, and how do we know its not you, and how do you know its not you
I don't see any reviews of you in Houston Rachel. Nice ass BTW.
Can you provide a linck to the review that is not you.....so we can decide not to read it.
Guys, she MUST be telling the truth. She posted same denial in the National Forums and in Dallas Co-Ed

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=121852

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=121853

and all at 3:30 am.

You tell me once, I may not believe you, BUT 3 times - I'm SOLD!

BTW, are the other reviews you? not sayin'....just askin'
If Gator believes her it must be true...lol
He is just turned on by her so-so reviews.
lol
Can you provide a linck to the review that is not you.....so we can decide not to read it. Originally Posted by dearhunter

LOL...DUHHHOK
click on my link to my eccie reviews an you will see it...
Let me get this straight......you are bitching about a 3 month old review.....how is that AD campaign working for you?

Update: I get it, now.....you are saying that it is a different "Rachel"........damn girl.....you neeed to learn to communicate better.

If that review is of a different Rachael, you need to take this to Admin in the city of the review.....not open forum.
Is this what my thread turning into? I have had clients pass me up here in Dallas because of this so I want to let you guy's in Houston know the situation. A 3 month old review like this: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=76112 was just posted on my reviews this past weekend. I'll be in Houston this week and I'm sure there are guy's that would turn away based on this review. That's why I started this thread!
DH just gave you sound advice. I'd run with it and get this corrected the right way as he suggested. Many of us have seen review denials in open forums too many times to take the time to read and use reason.

Me personally, I just avoid all participants in a dispute and go see the many great-rate-for-value ladies in Houston until the dust settles.
Okay WOW this is how people get treated when they are letting people know that ECCIE is messing up!! It is a Eccie problem. Not the thread started!! You guys think with the wrong head, that nobody even sees that the ad to backpage is not our Rachel, nor that the number is NEVER been in any of her reviews, that are 2 pages long!! Does anybody see the new thing ECCIE did, that is causing business loss!! See under providers avatar that says MY ECCIE REVIEWS!!

You ladies? Whats up with the chuckles?? Yall are no help to other providers?? Deerhunter want to talk about Rachel and a AD campaign, lets talk about those ladies trying to ad campaign!!!