Share Your First Hobbying/Providing Experience

When did you realize you wanted to be a Provider? When did you realize you wanted to Hobby?

Me, it was with a mid-twenties (about the same age as me) provider in Dallas who went by a few names including Rachel. What I remember most was how natural everything felt.

Once she closed the door behind me and I knew it was going to happen, I wasn't nervous at all. I was filled with happiness at meeting and experiencing a new woman. I had done my ASPD research and it paid off - she was sweet at could be.

Afterwards I walked out feeling happy and ready to focus on life and work and I knew any personal doubts about the "morals" of hobbying had disappeared forever. The only negatives were 1. anxiety about STD from contact (herpes) and 2. LSD-like "flashbacks" of the BCD time that would pop up when I would talk to other women.

However, 5 years on, insisting on good hygiene for both parties, pre-party visual checkouts, and knock on wood, #1 has never happened, and #2 rarely happens much anymore.

Your turn--
  • Trey
  • 11-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Can't really remember the very very first one. Will have to think on that
My first was when a buddy said "you want a nut come on man" he took me to a truck stop and introduced me to a girl. Went out to her car and she asked whatcha got? I told her and she said ok and spread 'em and we got busy. After how easy that was I been hooked ever since but back then I didn't have any money lol.
About 9 yrs ago in Dallas. I was scared and the chick that was with me who had been doing it for about a year says "just walk in there, say hi, give him a warm hug and take your clothes off" lol well none the less everything took off from there.
When did you realize you wanted to be a Provider? When did you realize you wanted to Hobby? Originally Posted by Allen Woody
Are you another one of those people writing a "research" paper or book, trolling for accounts and true stories?
Dude.... Maybe you should stay in the Big D..... The Houston boys will eat you up!....
It was about 4 years ago when I realized I needed something more than what my SO was giving me. I did about a year and a half of thinking, planning, research, etc before I decided to jump into the hobby. The only reason why it took me so long was because I was battling between a chick on the side/fuck buddy or hobby. Decided that chick on the side/fuck buddy brought too much drama.

So, early in 2008 was when I first dove into the hobby after doing about 4 or 5 months of research on who to see/who not to see, where to go/where not to go, how to write reviews, etc. Started on the old ASPD board back in December of '07 and posted my first review in Jan of '08 on Nicole Darling Nikki.
Damm , Do you want to no when i first paid for some.
It was like 1969-1970.
I grew up in south texas and lived 90 miles from Nuevo Loreado.
A older guy had a car and he took me to boys town.
He had a yellow 1960 something ford pinto.
I think i spent 5 bucks.
I got back home and mowed some grass and went back the next week end,
This time it cost me 10 bucks , 5 bucks for gas and 5 bucks for the lady.
I have been hooked on latinas ever since.
All races i must say;
I would much rather share my most recent, which was about 5 hours ago with my ATF.

One word review: GREAT
We know we know lol

BTW my first was at The Key Truck Stop. Know where that was Jackie?
We know we know lol

BTW my first was at The Key Truck Stop. Know where that was Jackie? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
LOL, I know where the hell that is! You're a brave soul! Don't know if I'd pick up anything from there. LMAO
The old Key Truckstop just before the San Jac River on I-10 East. Back when I was in High School, (mid '60's) that was one of our "key" places, (pun intended), to go find a good time. If we were real lucky, the bouncer at the Fifth Wheel Lounge, (beer joint), would not check any ID's, they had some "rooms" you could use. Good Grief, just think, most of those Ladies are dead of old age now.

I suppose one of those encounters was my very first "provider".

Some of my most memorable were in Germany. After I got shot up in Nam, they sent me to Germany for my last 6 months, (they wouldn't let me out), and I was stationed in Erlangen, a suburb of Nurnberg. They had a huge Whore House in Nurnberg that was situated in what amounted to an alley between the walls that separated the old city from the new. It was called, no doubt, "The Wall".

It was like window shopping. You walked along, picked out a Lady hanging her "wares" out the window, and for 40 Marks, (about $12), had a good time. I was 19 1/2 years old and didn't have a care in the World.
If and when that happens to me, you'll be the 1st to know. Promise!
My hobby life started about 5-6 years ago. Some friends of mine and I got drunk and went to a 24hr Spa. We went through the whole lineup deal and chicken out at the last second. Basically said we left our money in the car and we'll be right back. Drove the fuck off. A week later I was at a strip club near Hilcroft and Westheimer. Forget the name of it now but I ended up in another drunken stupper hanging out with some "older" gentleman. These gentleman enlighten me to my newb-ness on getting sure fire tail. They let me in on this little site called ASPD, and one of those men wwas named Satin.
That is some funny shit goat;
You was led by a old timer for sure;