Yellie retiring the teaching ways and apologies to all

I have come to the decision that I will be retiring my teaching ways and just going solo and Doing me. after this whole Fiascowith the last one I have decided it's just not worth it nor is it worth my reputation.

now with that being said I am going to be by myself I will not be offering two girl specials and no I can't recommend anyone else to you I am simply giving up on everyone else that I used to Help.. I have moved away from them and have been sad to find out that they were on such horrible drugs. now on to better things I have new pictures on my showcase as well as the sad, I would love to show you the new improved me before I get out of here for a little while..*

So soo sorry everyone got duped like I did.... She stole from me lied to me almost got me arrested between her and her cronies
I have come to the decision that I will be retiring my teaching ways and just going solo and Doing me. after this whole Fiascowith the last one I have decided it's just not worth it nor is it worth my reputation.

now with that being said I am going to be by myself I will not be offering two girl specials and no I can't recommend anyone else to you I am simply giving up on everyone else that I used to Help.. I have moved away from them and have been sad to find out that they were on such horrible drugs. now on to better things I have new pictures on my showcase as well as the sad, I would love to show you the new improved me before I get out of here for a little while..*

So soo sorry everyone got duped like I did.... She stole from me lied to me almost got me arrested between her and her cronies Originally Posted by Lovelyyellie
Thanks for the post. Honestly, after the recent shenanigans, I was wondering how you could vouch for someone like that. Even questioned whether you were complicit in some way by knowingly withholding information about her dangerous behavior/proclivities/character.

"She lied to me too" is a plausible enough response, especially in light of your reputation as an honest provider.

Glad to hear that you've stepped clear of the mess she made, and are again focused on just being you.
My reputation is more than honest I have never purposely done anything wrong to any person whether they were on this website or any other website they may have met me from.
every other lady that I had helped transition on to this website has been nothing but tip top
I'm sorry that this happened to you Yellie. You're a nice lady.
Nobody deserves to have a bad rep due to what others have done. We are not responsible for them or their actions. Sometimes people will show us one face, yet be someone totally different in reality.
My reputation is more than honest I have never purposely done anything wrong to any person whether they were on this website or any other website they may have met me from. Originally Posted by Lovelyyellie
No worries dear
Keep your head up. So long as you learn from it, right?