Ah America!

Boy isn't that the truth..
Now Louie, you know that is not an accurate description of America. Kansas, maybe.
Hey remember we got the Phelps gang.
And don't forget my "empty headed militia".
Originally Posted by BigLouie
I LOVE IT! So true!

Boy isn't that the truth.. Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1

Yes!

Now Louie, you know that is not an accurate description of America. Kansas, maybe. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

And Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia ... and well, you know ... all the other "empty-headed militia" states where COF has chapters.

Stupidity reigns and Fox KEEPS 'em stupid while telling them they are smart.
Stupidity reins and Fox KEEPS 'em stupid while telling them they are smart. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
That's only because the Tea-Sippin', Far Right Wing-Nuts are "stupid' enough to believe "they are smart!" Now we know why Rupert loves his audience so much!

Oh you are sooooo deep.
The tea sippers did not put this country 20 trillion in debt. When government is allowed to buy there votes, 40 trillion in debt is coming real soon. I just love my government. I think I want them to run my health care. Imagine the insanity to come.
We tried to get rid of you yankee bastards but Nooooo you wanted us back now suffer bitches.
Boy isn't that the truth.. Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1
No, it isn't.
The radical left is the real enemy of truth not Christians. Science, history, psychology, math, economics and common sense are all corrupted by the left to advance their agenda. One of the best examples of this willingness to corrupt science is the global warming hoax. The left has repeatedly falsified data and presented fraudulent studies as legitimate science in order to promote a hoax that suits their political purpose.

Since the left is essentially atheistic, and does not accept God as the source of absolute truth, they are left with only Man to determine what is true. At any given time, if the majority of people say a thing is true, who can say otherwise. If the majority of the people say that it's acceptable to kill a baby, as long as it's in the womb, then it is acceptable. If the majority agree that killing newborns with birth defects is acceptable, then it is. Ultimately, the majorty may agree to almost any sort of atrocity imaginable and there will be no limit, no boundary, because the left believes that Man is completely sufficient to determine what is true.

The left embraces democracy (majority rule) and reject's the concept of a constitutional republic, which limits the role of the government to boundaries set by the constitution. In principle, the left rejects the need for a constitution in much the same way they reject the need for faith in God and acceptance of the limitations on behavior required by religious faith.