Going to sleep with

A little horny feeling Waking up with a bigger one

I'm a morning person when It comes to sex
I like to wake up to something poking me rubbing me or sliding in
Something about feeling so good that early gives me hope for the whole day
If I lay in the bed for a long time mid day I just have to rub one out
I think just because I'm bored

When do u like to cum am or pm
I prefer mornings for sure. Great way to start the day.
Waking up with a stiffy and being able to take care
of it with a beautiful young lady. There is no better
way to start your day.
I like to wake up to something poking me Originally Posted by thecuteone
..... surprise buttsex?
I love morning sex.

I like it ANYTIME between 9am to 9pm! lol
Waking up to a beautiful girl with her lips around my cock...there is no greater pleasure.
Yes morning sex makes for a much wetter occasion for me for sure! I like to be woken up to surprise I'm horny!
I absolutely love morning sex! My last tryst I left the key card to my room on my car because I was on the concierge floor. First time ever meeting this gent but he was well screened and he called to let me know he was on the way. I always shower before bed but I did a quick, cool shower, brushed my teeth of course and climbed back into bed in a sexy white cotton and lace short and clingy nighty and my heals. When he came into the dim room I was dozing off and it was really sexy and exciting because I was actually waking up again to a fine sexy man with a beautiful hard on. I also like waking up in the middle of the night and having a round during an overnight. An orgasm is always a great way to get back to sleep.
  • Coupe
  • 04-30-2013, 03:57 PM
Now you all have gone and done it. I am now officially HORNY!
Being attacked in my sleep sends yummy chills all over my body! I quickly react and attack full force back if I'm woken up I tend to my dominant animal instinct! I like to hear my man or woman moan and tighten all over from the overwhelming magnitude radiating from between our thighs! There is nothing sexier then being taken by surprise and then taking over in return!
Waking up to a beautiful girl with her lips around my cock...there is no greater pleasure. Originally Posted by Mr. O'Doul
I have to say this is very rewarding personally for me and the man! I love to gently rub his cock then slip down then as he starts to awaken just suck it as hard and deep as I can till I gag and then I get to taste him! But of course then it's my turn!
I recall a similar morning experience with you "when you are ready" ~smile~ Oh the memories of morning sex! I had to fill the jacuzzi before you arrived so I was not quite back to dozing off but still groggy enough to enjoy the wake up call!

Adoringly yours,
Christa