Why she bothers to advertise in the first place???

• onei
  • 06-04-2015, 05:12 PM
Ahh i was wondering what her title was in refrence to haha
  • onei
  • 06-04-2015, 05:29 PM
According to her she has at least ten guys that will put up with her shitty TCB and NCNS antics — http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1325125&highlight= (See post #13)

You notice no one reviews her … they don't get a chance because she doesn't show up.
There should a rule at some point that a provider gets kicked off here for continued NCNS or other offenses. Crap like that is what BP is for.
Even if they are kicked off or banned - they come back as someone else...
She has had multiple handles over the past. I'm not sure why thats allowed. She NCNS me something horrible. Talked me all the way up to her IC and kept me hanging outside for an hour.
She has had multiple handles over the past. I'm not sure why thats allowed. She NCNS me something horrible. Talked me all the way up to her IC and kept me hanging outside for an hour. Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit
And you waited?
A whole thread for me ???
Thank you , thank you very much (in my evil voice )lol. You make me laugh. I'm really lol. Now don't feel too special , I don't have enough time to read all the comments but welcome to my fan club. I love you all !
In all honesty, you can throw stones at my name all day long but baby you have yet to destroy Me. You and anyone else who dislikes me is irrelevant to my life. If you aren't putting money in my pocket or paying my bills....I don't give a F-U-C-K if you don't like me. LOL. Your words will never hurt me. My phone still rings baby. The day I stop getting calls is the day I'll disable my account. I prefer the lurkers. Those of you (ok, most of you not all) that waste hours upon hours in front of your computer screening writing stories on here, I'm living my life , not worried one bit about what you or the next person thinks about Me.
Ok I'm done here. I've got places to be, people to see.
Oh and since this is dedicated to me......

OUTCALLS IN SOUTH AUSTIN ��

Love yours truly,
Austin "fun and fit" (I'm sure). You and RR AND ONEI are my top 3 haters and I still love you lol
Go get your dick wet and shut the fuck up. Use that money for some good looks
I've had 3 handles Including this one. But I'm not hiding honey. Your moderator loved this pussy and acted like a crazy pass stalker. Ban me. You all my have number anyhow .....
Bravo! She's like Tupac! Troublesome! She don't give a fuck! Go head girl..

And hobbyists please use this as an example to have respect yourself. Stop waiting an hour for her to let you in the incall. Stop hitting providers up via whatever communication channel multiple times hoping for a response. Stop begging these providers to take your money. Be thankful, when she NCNS you still got your money in your pocket.

In other words, stop stressing yourself out over this shit. Take a Fukitol!
Wow!

This girls scout really knows how to knot a rope.

Awesome.

Not hatin' on you BGH; just a snark for a snark from one pretty girl, to another.

Carry on.
Wow!

This girls scout really knows how to knot a rope.

Awesome.

Not hatin' on you BGH; just a snark for a snark from one pretty girl, to another.

Carry on. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
No problem babe. I know that you know what's up
Bravo! She's like Tupac! Troublesome! She don't give a fuck! Go head girl..

And hobbyists please use this as an example to have respect yourself. Stop waiting an hour for her to let you in the incall. Stop hitting providers up via whatever communication channel multiple times hoping for a response. Stop begging these providers to take your money. Be thankful, when she NCNS you still got your money in your pocket.

In other words, stop stressing yourself out over this shit. Take a Fukitol! Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt

Right on point daddy ....I mean, kind sir
  • tzv13
  • 06-05-2015, 07:05 PM
Keep your pimp hand strong Becky.