rot rally

It's the 20th annual one and the motorcycles are here and you can sure hear them roaring around town. Please make sure to watch for them when driving! Are you going out to check out the the rally? Girls, are you expecting an influx of new biker clients? Do you have a scooter or ride in the rally? I have had a few bikers call me already. I think they will be doing the giant bike parade today with 10,000's of motorcycles riding downtown to park and party. the best place to watch the excitement is right in front of the capitol to see all the bikes roll by. who is doing what this weekend? I am an avid observer and supporter but don't do out to the festival site, YOU?
Nah, drunks, stupidly loud machines, dust, heat..(June in TExas!!) and that fact you have to pay to even go in and shop at any of the merchants, all contribute to the silliness of this event. Just another way to fuck up our local traffic yet again, for a weekend.. but I bet it will be one of the more "behaved" motorcycle events in a while.
I wouldn't go, even though a lot of my business clients will be there.
With the abundant number of hot, drunk, and horny civi ladies, I don't see why they would call on the hooker powers to be
Of course I read "rot" rally instead of ROT Rally

... and was thinking what new fetish our providers have come up with now ...

my mistake ...

Rot On
I love rot and it sucks im going to miss it this year. Hopefully, I can go next year before I do my summer traveling. Everyone have fun or enjoy a weekend at home.
I'm going unintentionally to downtown tomorrow. Had tickets for a show for a couple months and a dinner reservation. Just realized the ROT rally was in town a couple weeks ago. Oh well, how much worse can Austin traffic really get???
Not sure that I would attend a rally with the word ROT in the title...
Of course I read "rot" rally instead of ROT Rally

... and was thinking what new fetish our providers have come up with now ...

my mistake ...

Rot On Originally Posted by fun2come
Are you sure you were not thinking of your old main Hobby squeeze, "Debbie ROTten Crotch?" Just Kidding you, F2C. Glad to see you back in town and posting again. You have a good weekend, my friend.
Sue,
You won't catch me downtown or south this weekend, unless I go on the toll road and avoid the craziness.

...Oh well, how much worse can Austin traffic really get??? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
WYID-->Don't ask the question, if you can't stand the answer. It could be a lot worse, I have spent time in Washington, DC and Atlanta, GA over the last few weeks and I thought that I would be happy to be back in ATX where traffic is not quite so crazy. Boy, was I wrong.

Just got back from ABIA and TX-71 is a mess with the construction reducing the number and width of available lanes and causing massive backups this afternoon. Then got on TX-130 toll road and found it cluttered with bikers and trucks, all looking to avoid I-35 this afternoon, but clogging up the toll road to where you could hardly go 85 MPH safely. Just saying...

But Yeah, It Could Be Worse...
I'll enjoy the bike sounds this weekend to be heard all over the city from my home ....

Let's hope not too many (zero actually) will rot in hell when it is all over
I'll enjoy the bike sounds this weekend to be heard all over the city from my home .... Originally Posted by fun2come
Potato, potato, potato, potato with no mufflers from 1930's technology and 500 extra pounds of pot metal, billet bling and chrome is not music to my ears or beauty to my eyes, sorry. Give me a well tunes Goose, Duke (and an open Hill country twisty turny) or MotoGP bike any day.

The ROT Rallyers can rot anywhere they like as long as it is far away from me. Besides, they are mostly all just biker posers.

LB
Love all the "bikers" that tow the bike behind their Escalade and unload it at the hotel so they can change to their "biker leather" before being a weekend warrior.. or camp in their $150 K motorhome.. lol.. bikers. pfffty
Love all the "bikers" that tow the bike behind their Escalade and unload it at the hotel so they can change to their "biker leather" before being a weekend warrior.. or camp in their $150 K motorhome.. lol.. bikers. pfffty Originally Posted by nuglet
true!!! true!! true!!

I do not even own a bike and I am more "biker" than most of them! lol
Keeps getting suckier every year. Even less turnout downtown than last year, less worthwhile vendors (mostly do rags and sunglasses), less hot women on the rally grounds and more over 60. ROT is about 7 years past its peak and on the way down IMHO. I've been to all but 4 of them.