Dirty Talking

Guys - do you talk dirty ? Do you ask first ? Or do you just start ?

Ladies - do you talk dirty with your clients ? Do you ask first ?
I talk dirty after I get to knw him usually after the first encounter.
  • SCBOY
  • 07-20-2012, 02:04 AM
I like dirty talk. It sends me over the edge quickly.
I will either start some lite dirty talk or ask the lady im with to talk dirty to me. If the lady does not enjoy it I will not pursue it.
Gotta love the Mind Fuck....It does wonders for an ego....go ahead make my day with all that dirty talk...fuck me with your mind....
What sends me over the edge is a fem speaking in Spanish (one was a Russian fluent in Spanish - caught me off guard, one a very sexy Spanish provider but I think she was cursing me out...both sends me over the edge in Spanish)
Are there in particular phrases that send you gents over the edge?
Huge fan of dirty talk....but I, for one, tend to like the PSE type. I can get the sweet, gentle stuff at home. I like it going back and forth..and I am not afraid of initiating it either.
I love it and will start it and sometimes tell the women Iam with to start it too. My ex gf was bi and she would start telling me about me, her and her gf in bed and what either one of us was doing to her.....always gets me off when she did that!
I'm a huge fan of dirty talk. But, it has to flow naturally. It doesn't just happen. I have to "feel" it, sort of like a primal urge. When the kitty in me gets the urge to purr, I tend to become... verbally colorful.
Dirty talking is foreplay all the way.........Mind Fuck me baby as the mind is your Biggest sex organ......Yum Yum!!!
Are there in particular phrases that send you gents over the edge? Originally Posted by missroxie
Just the uncontrolled " Oh shiiiit", right before you cum
We all like to hear complimentary dirty talk.

"Oh baby, your cock feels so good. F--k me harder".

"You really had a lot of cum that time and you have such a nice cock".

For her. "You are so beautiful and your pussy tastes (feels) so good".

" Your tits are so nice. I just love sucking your nipples".
I'm a huge fan of dirty talk. But, it has to flow naturally. It doesn't just happen. I have to "feel" it, sort of like a primal urge. When the kitty in me gets the urge to purr, I tend to become... verbally colorful.
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
Nothing makes a good thing better like a little spontaneous and honest emotion complete with "colorful" language!! Color me baby!!!