Politician wants surprise, warrantless searches of homes for guns

Yes, she is a democrat and from Massachusetts. It should be infomative that such people exist in that party.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...er-Gun-Storage
  • CJ7
  • 11-12-2013, 10:39 AM
just goes to show there's freak show performers on both sides of the aisle ... people in hell want a glass of ice water too Barry ... go fuck yourself.
That dudes out of touch with reality.
First, not that facts matter to you but....it's a he, not a she.

Second, classic Deadbart....where does it say the searches would be a surprise or unannounced? Just taking a little editorial license to spice things up, I suppose.

Finally, yeah....it's a bad idea and violative of the 4th Amendment. Unless it's voluntary and the folks submitting to such a thing knowingly waive their right against warrantless search and seizure. All exceptions aside of course....search incident to arrest, Terry pat down, etc.
Second, classic Deadbart....where does it say the searches would be a surprise or unannounced? Originally Posted by timpage
The article says:

"There are "600 registered gun owners in [Swampscott]," and the selectman wants police to be able to drop in unannounced, enter the homes of each gun owner, and verify compliance."

JDCornhole has a point on this one.
First, not that facts matter to you but....it's a he, not a she.

Second, classic Deadbart....where does it say the searches would be a surprise or unannounced? Just taking a little editorial license to spice things up, I suppose.

Finally, yeah....it's a bad idea and violative of the 4th Amendment. Unless it's voluntary and the folks submitting to such a thing knowingly waive their right against warrantless search and seizure. All exceptions aside of course....search incident to arrest, Terry pat down, etc. Originally Posted by timpage
Oh excuse me, I should've said Dudess. Not only is it a bad idea and violation of 4th Amendment, above all else it makes cops look stupid to randomly approach a residence to verify if a weapon is locked or inoperable. Furthermore who in their right mind would submit to a warrantless search in their own home. You're so bent on facts but I can see common sense isn't your forte.
  • BJerk
  • 11-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Yes, she is a democrat and from Massachusetts. It should be infomative that such people exist in that party.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...er-Gun-Storage Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Obviously, this idea wouldn't fly in the courts...
what's amazing is how the RWWs on this board conveniently leave out the whole touch and then try to spin the rest into some into some kind of horror story.

You shitsticks need to go out and get laid from to time.
It doesn't matter if the courts would knock it down or not (they probably would) but it is the fact that someone with this mindset is holding an office.
As for permission, this is where liberals shine. They just bury that permission in the license that allows you to buy the gun. There you now have permission.
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2017, 07:05 AM
LexusLover approves
Yeah, he thinks they're trying to out him