The Art of Cock Worshipping...Does Anyone Still Do It??

Stemming from all the discussion about sucking cock, Im surprised the subject of Cock Worshipping hasn't been mentioned more. I personlly see no other way to treat a cock.

What sets a good ol' fashioned Cock Worshipping session from a good BBBJ?

When I worship a cock, drooling, lip-smacking, kissing, fondling, stroking, touching, sucking, begging with mouth feet, face, neck, breasts and hands all over the cock is what sets the two apart, along with lengthier attention to the cock/balls.

What are your thoughts on Cock Worshipping??
Love it. Usually a bj gets me going for sex; but having someone actually make me want to have them worship my cock to completion with their mouth is amazing. Booking an hhr or hr session to be treating like my cock and cum are the things you crave the most, like you NEED them is a great session. Have only had one session like that with Katy Taylor, and was impromptu due to a condom issue; but would certainly be interested in more worship sessions. Elisabeth Whispers has mentioned she's had sessions where she has "... treated her client like a king." and talk like that has always gotten me wanting sessions with worship in them.

edit: credited provider
I do that is all my sessions mmmm but i have to contain myself. It gets me so excited especially hearing a mam moan.
YES! PLEASE!

Stemming from all the discussion about sucking cock, Im surprised the subject of Cock Worshipping hasn't been mentioned more. I personlly see no other way to treat a cock.

When I worship a cock, drooling, lip-smacking, kissing, fondling, stroking, touching, sucking, begging with mouth feet, face, neck, breasts and hands all over the cock is what sets the two apart, along with lengthier attention to the cock/balls.

What are your thoughts on Cock Worshipping?? Originally Posted by Eva Damita

I think that defines it rather well Eva!
I'd like to think I know my way around a cock.....

Well if the lady just has to ...
I'd like to think I know my way around a cock..... Originally Posted by Kendall4U

I must agree with you Ma'am!!!!!!!!
I love it. You'll be worshiping mine real soon.
It's so fucking hard to worship a cock when you want to see how it feels on the inside.
I think that defines it rather well Eva! Originally Posted by Bdubbs41
Thanks. I try to hit the nail on the head!

I love it. You'll be worshiping mine real soon. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
I'll be waiting ravenously

I understand Adrienne...not every lady has the patience for a good worshipping, but the pleasure in my Lovers'/King's eyes is quite rewarding!!
Eva, you pretty much defined it.
Sometimes an hour of it after a good massage is great. Beginning and ending a two hour fun fest with lots of attention in that manner is top shelf material.

worshipping is fine - the sensations, the tinglings, the delites.
but what makes it even better is when the woman takes it all the way to cumpletion!!
(they dont call that smilie "blowjob" for nothing!!)

I'd like to think I know my way around a cock..... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
in fact, based on our last consulting session, you moved to the head row of the class, pun intended!!!

...Sometimes an hour of it after a good massage is great. Beginning and ending a two hour fun fest with lots of attention in that manner is top shelf material. Originally Posted by MILFEater
there are several fbsm providers who have delited lil delites before and after their excellent massage! waaaaaay deliteful!!!!
It's so fucking hard to worship a cock when you want to see how it feels on the inside. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

I know, right!

I'll start out all ball fondling, kissing from base to tip, slowly but hungrily sucking...and before you know it somehow I'm riding it!

I love a good cock.