Question first timer

I am wondering if I was allowed to barter a bng for a room.
If that is acceptable in the community or if other ladies have ever offered that before?
That'd be fine. Some guys may not be crazy about fronting you the money for the room based on history of some girls dashing but if you make an offer someone will probably take you up on it. Now if you want it in his name that's probably not going to happen.
Sure. Your business, your rules. You are your own boss and can conduct it however you please

Good luck to you Miss Foxy Fire
My goodness. I could barely read I was distracted by them titties lol.

Yes I don't have my ID I lost it. Getting a room is literally impossible for me.
My goodness. I could barely read I was distracted by them titties lol.

Yes I don't have my ID I lost it. Getting a room is literally impossible for me. Originally Posted by Foxy Fire
Lol. Thanks honey

& okay, if u just explain your situation to the guys I'm pretty sure they shouldn't have a problem with it.
From what I've heard it is not uncommon between providers and clients that have known each other for a while (several appointments). I would think each party would be a little reserved about the notion for a first time meet.
yeah, agreed.
I've gotten a room a few times before for providers (in my name, usually lower end places) but am always nervous about doing this. I use cash whenever possible in hopes that they wont try something. with that being said, if i've done it then im sure other guys will too...maybe.
It's A Big Risk in my way's ..
  • grean
  • 01-15-2016, 02:35 PM
I'm sure you'll be getting PM'd by some helpful "money managers" if you haven't already.

I'd try to fix the ID thing and talk to your friends about better methods before going the other route.
So, on the one hand, your business is exactly that, your business. So do with it what you will. On the other side of the exchange - there is NO way I'd got for that. I'm basically legally liable for whatever happens to that room. There's way too much risk involved in signing up for the room which I'm assuming you intend to keep and work out of (otherwise, I don't understand why you'd barter a BNG for just a room... Wouldn't that mean you are effectively working yourself for free?)

Thought I'd offer my $.02. I'm not opposed to generosity, but legally binding generosity is tricky - as so many marriages turn into. :-)
  • L.A.
  • 01-15-2016, 03:15 PM
I think what you're saying is that you would barter a BnG for the price of a room and then keep that room for the duration of the room rental and use it as your incall.I may have read too much into what you're asking so I could be wrong.
I was going to say that would be fine as long as somebody gave you cash and you paid for the room and put it in your name. Then you said getting a room was literally impossible for you.

I just see so many potential issues for me as a client paying for your room and then leaving that room for you with it still in my name. It just seems like an unreasonable risk for me to take.

This of course only applies if that was what you meant.
Yeah, I hear ya on the legally liable. I probably would be sketchy getting a room in my name for a complete stranger. I am getting an apt soon. It's only temp. that I need a room. Maybe see a few people for move in specials. I am the absolute WORST with keeping an ID..
As long as the room is 3.5 stars or better!
Maybe you should do some outcalls for a while until you get your place. Hobbyists with good history or references only of course.