The Streak Continues

Well the streak continues 2 in one week another provider has had to cancel a trip to the Texarkana area because not enough interest. Maybe next week will be better.
Man ... It is ashame we do not live in the same town or closer to one another. We could really have a great time bringing fun to our town ... wherever that might me! Unfortunately, we are just too far away from one another to help each other out. I feel your pain man!!
LN you need to come down to the SBC, these ladies are doing 3-somes, 4-somes, and even 5-somes.
Well Gentlemen it's going to get better I've got a Ace in the hole thinking about visiting next week.
HDG and I both know that Ace in the hole. I am officially jealous! Please give her my best after you give her your best!!
Ugh! I just rolled into Texarkana earlier today. Give me a heads up nextime it's only about 90 minutes for me. Sulphu Springs area.
Good evening Gentlemen you to ETG. The streak has been turned around but had to hit the trail.Had to go to ETG playground yep Longview but well worth the drive. Now let's get it back on track.Player on player's.
Good evening Gentlemen you to ETG. The streak has been turned around but had to hit the trail.Had to go to ETG playground yep Longview but well worth the drive. Now let's get it back on track.Player on player's. Originally Posted by lil nicky
Wow? Lol!! Am I better than the gentlemen or am I worse than the gentlemen?

In all seriousness, glad you got back on track!!