What cities are covered in N and E Texas ??

Im not too familiar with N. Texas but have posted a couple times in this forum specifically for WF as it is the next city from me.

What other cites fall under this sub-category?
You can check out the sub city forums at the bottom.

Mainly east Texas are cities east of Houston and Dallas.
The North & East Texas Forum covers a LOT of miles ... cities included are Wichita Falls, Denton, Tyler, Longview, Texarkana, Nacogdoches, Lufkin, & Beaumont.

It is ALWAYS appreciated when the Playmates actually mentions in her ad the location she is available.

As JonBon mentioned previously, you can also place ads in the "Sub Forums" found at the bottom of the North & East Texas Forum.
The North & East Texas Forum covers a LOT of miles ... cities included are Wichita Falls, Denton, Tyler, Longview, Texarkana, Nacogdoches, Lufkin, & Beaumont.

It is ALWAYS appreciated when the Playmates actually mentions in her ad the location she is available.

As JonBon mentioned previously, you can also place ads in the "Sub Forums" found at the bottom of the North & East Texas Forum. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Oh My! That is quite a bit of covered area. I've never even heard of some of those places! Thank you much for answering my question!
Almost half of Texas is in this section and they feel there is no need in splitting it up.
I always thought it Odd that Beaumont was in this section....At least East Texas as sub forums try West texas....lol not one and it goes from Abilene to Elpaso to Amarillo and everything in between
I always thought it Odd that Beaumont was in this section.... Originally Posted by Majichands
Exactly! It honestly makes no sense whatsoever. Beaumont should be a subforum in the Houston section. We would actually probably have providers advertise on here and stop by Beaumont if that was the case. I've heard from multiple providers who say they didn't even know Beaumont had a forum
KINGJAMES... I wrote about this year's ago to no avail... guess somebody didn't want to correct a simple directional mistake...THIS IS FOR SURE NOT NORTH IT IS FOR SURE SOUTH.... As I sat down for breakfast and picked up 2 magazines about this area while I was waiting for someone to call... (Hint Hint-- thrAD) LOL

BUT AS THESE 2 magazines clearly state BMT is Southeast...not North as this forum is North and East NOT SOUTH...but hey
Attachment 622628
it only allowed me to put one but yall get the picture...
who don't they change it...and see how many people will still bitch.....lol
Seems like there is the market there, but with such a broad area covered, almost seems like a hassle.

You guys deserve better!