Hypothetical Question About Rate

Let's assume a girl is a 10/10, totally your type, well reviewed, good menu, in your area, good service, good attitude, if all things line up perfectly, what is the maximum you are willing to pay? Even if it's a rare or one-time thing.

Just asking out of curiosity. There's a girl visiting Albany asking for $800 an hour (yes she's a knockout). And there are bombshell virgins selling their virginity for millions.
Good question.
I look forward to the (serious) responses! ♡
I would pay 400-500 for the total package. Now, being able to round up that much dough would mean I'd have to take a hobby break and save up! Not sure I can go without for that long!
Personally I think $800 an hour is insane. Yes I know there are guys who will pay it. Yes I know there are "regular" guys who would pay it (not doctors, lawyers, Eliot Spitzer, etc). This is Albany we are talking about. Not Vegas, not NYCity, not Paris fucking France, Albany New York LOL. I wonder if she is there for a specific reason, because I cannot believe she "scoped out" the area and decided to spend a couple days there on a whim.

To answer the original question......that is a tough one for me. I would love to spend an overnight with a lovely lady, but dropping a grand or more FOR ME (not talking about others here) is a tough thing to rationale. I am a single parent. $1000-$1200 in one shot for ANYTHING (car repair, doctor bill, etc) really hurts me. At the beginning of the year, I had a "hobby budget" somewhat saved. Then in one week I had to put a large amount down on a new car, bail my oldest kid out of jail, repair the car I just bought because someone backed into it a week after I bought it, had to get glasses for myself and my son.....totaled close to $5000, so there went the "hobby budget".

I'm not crying poor, I am just saying it is easier for some then for others.
And FWIW, the ONLY ones on this forum I would spend an overnight are the first two posters.
And FWIW, the ONLY ones on this forum I would spend an overnight are the first two posters. Originally Posted by coffeedrinker
We are so overdue for a visit - I will give you a special.
I paid $450 for a touring knock-out a few years​ back and that's the max I'd go for an hour. She was great, by the way.
I once spent 1200 for a multi hour GFE couples session in Vegas, and have no regrets. We had a great connection with her, and I always feel like you should value the person you're spending time with over their menu.
I've paid $$$ for an hr and have no regrets, those experiences were awesome. I'd do it again if it felt right.

Let's assume a girl is a 10/10, totally your type, well reviewed, good menu, in your area, good service, good attitude, it all lines up perfectly. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I can experience that ++ for $$.2. Why pay more?
We are so overdue for a visit - I will give you a special. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Soon, I promise.....
Knowing the quality of the women North of the border that you can get for $200/hr Canadian that kind of sets the market price for me.
400 as long as OSD and Pauly each float me 100
Sadly had better experiences with women that didn't charge over $200. Last one I paid for over $300 wasn't into the session at all. Horrible bj and just no enthusiasm. Which caused me to have a limp dick. Total waste of cash and my hobby budget for a bit because I saved up to see her when she visited. Haven't seen a touring one since because of that when I wasn't just a random viewer now. Sad because she had great reviews.
I have a certain fetish that is very hard to find (some here know of it). Even at that, I would have a hard time justifying spending $$$$@hour for a provider who can accommodate it, and it is a fetish that is like a "prohibited topic" to me LOL.