Miss Jazzy True setup/con

I had a lunchtime appt ready today with MissJazzy True. Asked me to head to a Mexican restaurant in Deep Ellum, which was supposedly right near her private incall. Waited and waited for address to walk over to meet her. She in turn sends me south a few miles south of Fair Park, into a less than desirable neighborhood. For curiosity, I drive to her location, survey the venue, and make the right decision to turn right around and head back to the office.
After Jazzie asked my eta, I tell her she led me on, wasn't cool being redirected and wasting my time. Plus, told her there was a good chance it was a setup in the making. She confirmed it when she replied that she was glad that She didn't give me her REAL address.
I should've seen this one a mile away, given how hard it was to pin down a location for her incall until the last possible moment had passed.
My suggestion- book her with an outcall if you do want to see her. And make sure nobody follows her. Or, just pass her up and go on to the next provider
NEWSFLASH! this isn't an alert. because you chose not to see the provider at her incall, that doesnt mean its a set up. YES shes a little "ditzy" but i can tell you that one of her in calls is around the location you mentioned above. Sorry dude
Don't fuck with Cage! He knows his shit!
Mods, Cage196 says I'm wrong. Didn't seem like it from my angle, and the provider didn't defend herself when I questioned her actions. But since he confirms I was wrong and her incall is in fact not where she originally told me, then please delete this message.
YEP^^^^^Ain't Karma a BITCH!
No karna, Alaine. Provider told me one thing, and misdirected/switched location on me after being told to arrive at said location.
If anything, it's an odd way to conduct business, and my error in assuming something not on the up and up was simply that - an error.
But no karma involved here.
Moved to correct forum.

Unfortunately we don't delete threads.

ECCiE motto is "you wrote it, you own it".

This too shall pass.
She's actually a sweet lady. She was probably more scared of you, then you were of her. Sounds like a misunderstanding.. Id try to explain to her your misfortune and try to see her again. She's worth the visit!
OP did you tell her that you posted here?

maybe she'll come on and reply with her side of the story..
Jazzy is clearly a legit provider....a set up or con? Really? Is your missed appt worth ruining a girls reputation ? And the things you're saying just sound absurd honestly....
OP should take up stamp collecting as a new hobby
I cant comment one way or another......never met her ...but her pics are hot and she looks a fun time......
A total flake
Lmao Lloyd Braun are you saying she did the same thing you’ve done to me and several other providers?!

I am *SO* sorry that she proved to be a “time waster”

I bet to the days leading up to your meeting she was texting you about all of the naughty things she was going to do to you, right?

Lmao Lloyd Braun are you saying she did the same thing you’ve done to me and several other providers?!

I am *SO* sorry that she proved to be a “time waster”

I bet to the days leading up to your meeting she was texting you about all of the naughty things she was going to do to you, right?

Originally Posted by DallasBella

Well damn