Honestly when should a Provider retire?

Of course a Provider can make that choice anytime!
However if her looks have tarnished? ( hiding behind inaccurate photos or one that are not current)
Body is not in shape anymore ?
Or could reputation also be considered?
Basically I curious of the longevity of when one should consider finding an alternative source of income.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-30-2017, 04:41 PM
Of course a Provider can make that choice anytime!
However if her looks have tarnished? ( hiding behind inaccurate photos or one that are not current)
Body is not in shape?
Or could reputation also be considered?
Basically I curious of the longevity of when on should consider finding an alternative source of income.
Originally Posted by Felicityforyou
Looks, body shape, reputation... None of that actually matters. In the end, there will always be someone willing to pay if you are willing to sell.

When should a provider consider finding alternative sources of income?... ALWAYS. This should be treated as a side hustle. If you rely on any one thing, you are bound for failure.

Nice threAD with the addition of a "lookatme" attachment. Might as well do the same.
I agree with everything you stated! However I’m not certain many have a plan in place. Personally I do not have aspersions for myself to be one to hobby for the rest of my life. I will definitely be having sweet cum on a regular basis and a great cock to fuck me when I want, that is if I’m unable to take care of the task myself. Lol
Your BEAUTIFUL might as well add a photo!
I agree with everything you stated! However I’m not certain many have a plan in place. Lol
Originally Posted by Felicityforyou
To be brutally honest and blunt.... it really isn't your business nor concern if other ladies do or don't have a plan for retirement. Ultimately, the only person within your control is you. There are women in their 60's and 70's on this site who have 2-3 times the reviews that I have. There are women over 250 pounds who have big fan clubs. When is it time to hang up the heels? When you find yourself not wanting to do this anymore. And some long overstay that sign as well. It is what it is.

My intention is to continue until the last of my kids graduate. That will put me in my mid 40's and at that point, I think I'll be ready to hang it up.
Retiring is a two-way street, but, imho, a one way answer:

When it is no longer fun!

Come see us in San Antonio!
Grace Imt question was not to be prying into any providers business. I was just curious. Wasn’t to trying to be disrespectful to any one again just curious of opinions
Dang grace...who pushed your threAD button? Ladies can retire when they want too n men can play when all of their kids are college graduates. IMO

And ladies can retire n move on n keep some regulars on the side....so I've heard :-)

Edit...take care of your regulars and they will take care of you and...you don't have to post sooo much
Retiring is a two-way street, but, imho, a one way answer:

When it is no longer fun!

Come see us in San Antonio! Originally Posted by ck1942

Yep. +1.

As a hobbyist, if I was no longer having fun, I'd be gone in an instant. Of course, I'm one of the payers and not one of the payees...LOL).

I'm sure that it is a much more difficult decision for a provider, as I assume that it could indeed mean a significant reduction in income. That being said, I've always believed that if you enjoy what you do for a living, it's not really work. So if you are still having fun, keep going. But if you are not having fun any more? No amount of income is worth being miserable. Just my $0.02.
I think a lady should retire when she is ready. Personally, I don't think I'll be here past 40. This is only a hustle for me, and I plan to only build with the things this hobby has afforded me. Though I've always have been and will be into the bon vivant lifestyle, I'll think I'll still see regulars/sponsors forevaaa.
Whenever she wants. Does anything else really matter?
When the phone stops ringing???
Whenever she wants. Does anything else really matter? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
This was my gut reaction as well.
when her pussy and ass connect, and there taint no more taint
The "market" make influence a provider's decision as much as any other single factor but it will and should be the woman's decision for whatever reason(s) she considers.