Kinky Requests

• grean
  • 11-02-2017, 02:01 PM
What are some of the most kinky requests you have accommodated and what requests have you turned down because they were too kinky for you?
Foolishly I refused TUMA from one of my early ASPD providers.
I was ask to ware this guy's wife's bra's ..... it was his kink
I was like hell no ..
I've had guys who like to lick your armpits.

There are guys who want hairy legs.

There are guys who want you to throw up while sucking their dick.

There are guys who want you to be mean to them.

WALDT
I had a guy once ask me to dress him up like a female TS and post him on BP. I said hell naw Im good. I said hell no. He offered me $700, I then verified him and then cracked open my new box of makeup lol
Had a girl in Dallas many years ago tell me of a client who had her stick a broomstick up his ass.
Firstly, let me say that in my opinion, kink is not about "mosts" or "bests." I try not to engage in BDSM play with a competitive mindset.

That said, a kinky request that I've both obliged and rejected depending on who the inquirer is and how that person approached me is taboo historical role play. *insert air quotes and winks*

While I'm such a slut for pain and love ascending to sub space by way of being on the receiving end of certain forms of physical impact, peak levels of nuance and trust are required to execute one of the role play dynamics that I find to be most intriguing yet rarely engage in. Unfortunately, I've found that some white men, especially if they are from the South, think it's only about spewing epithets whereas it's so much more layered than that for me.
I once put my whole foot up a guy's ass.
I once put my whole foot up a guy's ass. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

LMFAO!! Why the hell would someone literally want a foot up their ass??
LMFAO!! Why the hell would someone literally want a foot up their ass?? Originally Posted by goodolboy
Heh, I have no clue but this man's asshole was cavernous.

I think he held in a football before the session because I was able to stick my 11.5 shoe size foot in alongside with THN's foot.

Anyhow, it was fun. There are no words to describe the feeling of a warm anus wrapped around your foot.
Heh, I have no clue but this man's asshole was cavernous.

I think he held in a football before the session because I was able to stick my 11.5 shoe size foot in alongside with THN's foot.

Anyhow, it was fun. There are no words to describe the feeling of a warm anus wrapped around your foot. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

This little piggy went to market ...
A Gentlemen Requested A Arm In His rear Elbow Deep ! I Wasn't that Bad.
Once had a gent that paid me for 3 hours... just to watch him hit his own balls with a hammer. Easiest 5 minutes of my life.
A Gentlemen Requested A Arm In His rear Elbow Deep ! I Wasn't that Bad. Originally Posted by jamieDallas
I wonder if we've seen the same guy. Lol