Outcall Etiquette - Condom Disposal

Seems to me that providers should ask u how u want the condom disposed after an outcall appt at a home residence. Am I off here?

I had a wonderful outcall appt with a provider that I saw for the first time. I normally would direct her what to do with cover. But it was an amazing appt and just wasn’t thinking. She flushed it without telling me. And wouldn’t u know it, the little booger came back up. I caught it a few days later thank goodness. But that could have been disastrous. Yes, I slipped up, but i think the provider should have asked or told me what she did with cover.

When I’m at Incall appts, i always ask how they want the cover handled.

Thoughts?
Nobody uses condoms anymore, they are very 2000.
So true, unfortunately.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-07-2017, 12:52 PM
In what fucking world is it OK to flush a condom???

Next mofo that does this shit at my place needs to drop a check for the plumber. -_-

Also, to the op... yeah, your head was um... spinning... but it is YOUR place, and YOUR responsibility. Kinda why I always jump up and handle this shit myself. I am the one saddled w the bill if something goes wrong.

Fuck "your" paranoia about someone doing something with your jizz... *glare*
A cover should never be flushed, period. So in my mind, there isn't a reason to ask "where do you want me to put it", because it's getting wrapped in tissue and dropped n the trash.
It gets wrapped in many layers of tissue and thrown in the trash...or I bring a small bag with me to dispose of things at a random dumpster on my way back home.

The guy generally takes care of this if he is hosting....kinda odd of you to assume your lady knows where everything is at your place. And then post about it after the fact.

If you're hosting its a good practice to just handle those things ...you know the saying if you want something done right you must do it yourself. And especially if it could end in a disaster for you...that most certainly is your responsibility.

We are professionals but we can't do everything for you.
NEVER FLASH Condoms ... at a outcall I think it's the guy's job to take care of it
as he wish if it's at his home .. or at his hotel I'v seen them flash it so that's on you if it comes back up or plugs it up and have to call for them to fix shit , oh and the look on your face will be priceless ..

At my incall I will normally take care of it and take it off you , as some of you just pull it off and your shit goes every where ,
remember we have to keep using our incall !

Long time ago I had a guy tie the condom up and squeeze it make sure it didn't have any holes on it , then he rolled it up it TP
like a base ball and takes it puts in his jacket pocket .. I was what are you going to do with that base ball lol he said I don't want my DNA left behind , I said so what will you do with it , he went I'll toss it in the trash outside ...
I always felt it was unsafe to flush them. I never did it until I started in the hobby. The few times I've hosted at my place I wrap it up in toilet paper; along with the wrapper, bury that shit deep in the trash can, and take the trash outside.
This is useful information. In my limited experience I have always witnessed it being flushed - 100% no exceptions. Never realized it could cause plumbing problems. Will keep in mind going forward. Thank you all.
My personal "Boy Scout" kit that accompanies me most everywhere has a supply of sammich bags that I used to separate most everything in the kit, keeps the toothbrush, toothpaste, unused new condoms, soaps, lotions, etc. all separated, dry and clean. Extra baggies are used for disposal of "evidence" after the fact ... usually in the drive through trash can at Sonic or other fast food chains.

After all, "cleanliness is next to godliness" they says.
and don't leave them behind at your hotel incall either at check out
I keep a small trash bag and do the same wrap them up and take them out after
each appt on my way to eat or go for a walk ..
A popular provider on this board told me a ring got busted cause they clogged the hotels toilets with condoms.
It was actually an AMP.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...stitution-ring

As for me I prefer to keep mine so I can turn them inside out and reuse them. Just like my underwear.
  • BLM69
  • 11-08-2017, 11:34 AM
It was actually an AMP.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...stitution-ring

As for me I prefer to keep mine so I can turn them inside out and reuse them. Just like my underwear. Originally Posted by Brandofan
This must be the reason why the Dallas amps don't use condoms, very smart
I usually take the condom with me . . . the sperm bank appreciates my business.