Anyone remember fantasy ranch in arlington?

• CD3
  • 01-23-2023, 09:48 PM
There was this chick that was a dancer with the fattest ass and doable face named….damn ….uhm…jasmine! Anyone know who I’m speaking of? I still think of that bitches ass every now and then…

Anyone else do the same? Not with that one specifically but a dancer that they can’t forget ? Or miss? Just me?
I used to go there a lot. There were many very cool dancers there. Karma was a dancer there that I really liked but she danced at a lot of places. I have fucked and been blown at that place many times. I heard that you are a bad motherfucker CD3. At least that's the rumor.
  • CD3
  • 01-23-2023, 10:35 PM
>cues 50 cent “P.I.M.P”<
There was this chick that was a dancer with the fattest ass and doable face named….damn ….uhm…jasmine! Anyone know who I’m speaking of? I still think of that bitches ass every now and then…

Anyone else do the same? Not with that one specifically but a dancer that they can’t forget ? Or miss? Just me? Originally Posted by CD3
Heard about the Ranchcapades but never went unfortunately ….and there’s been a few dancers that are definitely above the rest that you meet every once in a while
  • Go4it
  • 01-24-2023, 02:48 PM
Ahhhh - the dungeon!

Anyone else do the same? Not with that one specifically but a dancer that they can’t forget ? Or miss? Just me? Originally Posted by CD3
I'm having a really hard time reading anything you say with your picture staring at me. Wow!!!!!!
I'm not a strip club fan, but went there once for a bachelor party. Could see a dancer approaching me with my peripheral vision; tried to just ignore her. She whispered in my ear a couple of times; couldn't really understand her over the music, and I just kept looking straight ahead. Finally on the third attempt of her talking I had to turn and face her. Turned out to be my next door neighbor; and she didn't want me to tell her parents, who didn't know she worked there. In a rare moment of clarity, I agreed, but told her everything has a price....
  • CD3
  • 01-25-2023, 12:46 PM
I'm having a really hard time reading anything you say with your picture staring at me. Wow!!!!!! Originally Posted by ntxguy
>raises pinky to lips< >in best DR. evil voice< well then, it seems my plan is working…..
Damn CD3 such a fine ass ! I have hesitated to try and book since I wasn’t sure I could keep up with you. Now my Dr gave me the dick injections I might want to take that ass for a spin lol.
Ah ... Nina. I used to go in, sit down, Nina would come sit down, and blow me right at the table. She really was the baddest. When I couldn't take it any longer, it was back to the VIP area. Seem to remember it was $40 to get there. There were two sides, leather couches. The windows were one-sided. You could see out, but not in. Nina seriously loved to fuck; pussy, ass, she was good for either. First time I met her, her face was so innocent I thought it was a mistake; thought it must be her first day, and certain she wouldn't offer any extras. Took some extra caution to make sure she was legit. But, other than Tigerpusslove, she was the closest thing to a nympho I ever met. I looked for her every time I went in there. She lived on the other side of Dallas; never went to her place. Don't know what happened to her. She disappeared before the place closed. FR was the most idiot-proof fuck house in the metroplex.
  • slap
  • 01-25-2023, 02:19 PM
I went for the legs and eggs. Those omelettes tasted pretty good when you’re shit faced
>raises pinky to lips< >in best DR. evil voice< well then, it seems my plan is working….. Originally Posted by CD3
Oh it's working!!!
I went for the legs and eggs. Those omelettes tasted pretty good when you’re shit faced Originally Posted by slap
Wasn't that Obsessions, or whatever that strip club was in the same parking lot with Dave & Busters off of 35?
  • slap
  • 01-26-2023, 12:30 AM
Wasn't that Obsessions, or whatever that strip club was in the same parking lot with Dave & Busters off of 35? Originally Posted by FOURORMORE817
Not sure about Obsessions. Fantasy Ranch definitely did it during the 90’s. It was the first strip bar I ever went to
  • CD3
  • 01-26-2023, 07:42 AM
Ah ... Don't know what happened to her. She disappeared before the place closed. FR was the most idiot-proof fuck house in the metroplex. Originally Posted by luv2luv

I was a waitress there when. I turned 18. Used to sweep up condoms and def never ever weNt barefoot in that mother fucker. But I did receive one if the best coMpliments I’ve ever heard I’m there. Some dude was like “man I bet you even look good in the light” haha first time I learned about “dallas lighting” it was something else walking into that dressing room. Yikes. I was like wait a min…I didn’t see that cellulite on stage…hoe the fuck did you…what the ….