Affair?

Have you ever had one? How did it work out?

I have a friend that has never had one or ever wanted to. She is very conflicted because of the circumstances.

Advice or input would be nice?
I guess it depends on your definition of "work".

For a momentary instance of fun? Sure.

But I think, for the most part, affairs are never long term. It's just something different... a grass is greener sort of thing.

Just my opinion if course. But rarely do the participants in the affair end up together in my experience. People should probably try to fix their relationship, rather than look outside.
Have you ever had one? How did it work out?

I have a friend that has never had one or ever wanted to. She is very conflicted because of the circumstances.

Advice or input would be nice? Originally Posted by Emary Preston

Don't do it unless it is with you and you share the pics here.
I need some damn details. What's the worst that can happen?
I have a friend that has never had one or ever wanted to. She is very conflicted because of the circumstances. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
what circumstances is she is that would make her conflicted, since you just stated that she has never wanted to?
the worst that could happen? divorce, alimony, child support, a life time of bitter resentment, lost friendships, estranged family members, etc etc...
Worse thing that can happen?

Two things:

One person ends up catching feelings, but the other doesn't (which can lead to a nasty break up)

Or your significant other finds out. If that happens, you will at the very least lose her trust, and the worst, lose her.
Who cares if the SO finds out? If someone has a mistress then the marriage is already dead.
Yeah, but he wants to stay for the kids and the husband and wife actually have a good friendship.

It wasn't suppose to happen, it was unexpected.
I don't see why people get married these days, especially if they are just going to sleep with someone else anyways. Marriage as a whole just seems like a dumb, outdated idea that people buy into because they have been brainwashed into their heads that it is what they are supposed to do. I could understand people that are really religious for wanting to get married, but for most men it offers no upside and only a huge downside. People in the general public wrinkle their nose at hobbyists, and most of these same people are on their 2nd or 3rd marriage. Put a ring on the finger and the price of that pussy goes up astronomically as well.

I haven't had an affair because I will never get married. I have been with too many married women in which their husbands had no idea what they were doing. I feel no shame because if they didn't do it with me they would just be doing it with someone else anyways. I'd also never have a serious relationship with someone that cheated. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I use them for amusement purposes and then send those kind of women back to hubby.
Have you ever had one? How did it work out? Originally Posted by Emary Preston
Just an FYI, but having an objective of NOT having "an affair", is why I limited myself to MP's and now the hobby. I don't want a girl friend, or a mistress, or emotional entanglement. I pay to get in, get off, and get away. Sure I like to have fun during the session and the GFE feel helps with that, but bottom line, I don't want or need the emotional baggage of an affair.
Yeah, but he wants to stay for the kids and the husband and wife actually have a good friendship.

It wasn't suppose to happen, it was unexpected. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
You said she in your first post which is it? Is this ''he'' wanting that affair to be with you or someone else?
I don't see why people get married these days, especially if they are just going to sleep with someone else anyways. Marriage as a whole just seems like a dumb, outdated idea that people buy into because they have been brainwashed into their heads that it is what they are supposed to do. I could understand people that are really religious for wanting to get married, but for most men it offers no upside and only a huge downside. People in the general public wrinkle their nose at hobbyists, and most of these same people are on their 2nd or 3rd marriage. Put a ring on the finger and the price of that pussy goes up astronomically as well.

I haven't had an affair because I will never get married. I have been with too many married women in which their husbands had no idea what they were doing. I feel no shame because if they didn't do it with me they would just be doing it with someone else anyways. I'd also never have a serious relationship with someone that cheated. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I use them for amusement purposes and then send those kind of women back to hubby. Originally Posted by Doodle23
The wife knows and encouraged it. The husband and wife are more like roommates. I'm sure the wife didn't expect him to develop feelings for her, vice versa.
The problem for my friend is not having enough of his attention and affection as she would like. It's not like a traditional affair, per se.
The wife knows and encouraged it. The husband and wife are more like roommates. I'm sure the wife didn't expect him to develop feelings for her, vice versa.
The problem for my friend is not having enough of his attention and affection as she would like. It's not like a traditional affair, per se. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
If the wife encouraged it she needs to just keep her mouth shut. If she was cool with it then its not really his fault he caught feelings for another woman either. Hopefully your friend's husband will find his balls and tell his wife that he is going to keep seeing this other woman because she said she was okay with it to begin with and that his feelings aren't going to be dictated by her erratic, indecisive emotional reaction. Only a silly man would scrap this whole situation just because his wife is now jealous. He needs to tell her to grow up.
If the wife encouraged it she needs to just keep her mouth shut. If she was cool with it then its not really his fault he caught feelings for another woman either. Hopefully your friend's husband will find his balls and tell his wife that he is going to keep seeing this other woman because she said she was okay with it to begin with and that his feelings aren't going to be dictated by her erratic, indecisive emotional reaction. Only a silly man would scrap this whole situation just because his wife is now jealous. He needs to tell her to grow up. Originally Posted by Doodle23
The wife doesn't know about his feelings. She knows about him seeing providers.