WOW! MOBILE IS FUN! They say not enough QUALITY girls come here.

Met one Eccie "lurker/troller", very nice generous man, had a nice time and a few bp'ers. There's money here girls...guess I got what they were looking for!!! Definitely will be back!!!
Mobile is a weird town for girls. Tons of scared dudes. Go in a bar on Dauphin on a saturday and see what I mean.
Glad you enjoyed yourself Carolina! Maybe I should stop thru there on my way to Demopolis this weekend.
Mobile used to be great before all the guys got weird and some got flaky..
^^^ Wow I remember you! You're hawt! Lol
Just as (if not more so) beautiful on the inside, BH.
Interesting. Good to hear Mobile is coming out of it's shell lol.
Personally I would think they don't get that many "quality" providers because 90% of
every appointment you set will no show you or cancel, and its not financially worth the trip.
But glad you did well!
Maybe Mobile's scary juju is going away lol!
Thanks for another GREAT trip MOBILE! AND thanks for all those that come visit me in Biloxi, you guys are SWEET!
I had a great time when I visited Mobile been awhile maybe I will make a trip soon hmm..
I've never been yet. But met some great guys from there. So it should be interesting when I move to Mobile here in a few weeks. Let's see how it goes. )
Thanks for the good
News babe.
A good place to visit
while touring.
I would love to visit Mobile soon. I miss the coast. I've heard the city is dead for business.
I hope that it's getting better.
I'll agree that Mobile is a little different. It is one of my favorite cities though. It just has a really smooth vibe that puts me at ease. I am there for work frequently and it would be great to make some regular friends I can visit with while there. 2015 is looking better already
Sorry my Mobile visit was so short last week, several of you requested appointments I couldn't fulfill but I will be back sometime this month, I promise. So be PREPARED. Thanks for those that come to Biloxi to see me, you guys ROCK!
I would love to visit Mobile soon. I miss the coast. I've heard the city is dead for business.
I hope that it's getting better. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
OP definitely seems to come back often so it must be (though gaining regulars/a few more clientele with every visit is a given and makes each visit all the more successful). I've had my eye on this city amongst other AL towns as well.