Confirmation of Appointments

Please confirm prebooked or preset appointments the day before or the morning of and again as been said before, kindly cancel in appropriate timeframe if something comes up or changes to give others a chance at that said appointment time, otherwise, you will be considered a ncns to the ladies and perhaps blacklisted.

ncns= no call no show

Thank you. And sorry if there was some confusion on anyone's part, especially if it was mine, but now we are all on the same page.
Yep....if they are pre-booked and confirmed say a day ahead or more I will let them know during a certain timeframe on the day of when to re-confirm. If nothing else at least on the day of because there's that minimum of 1hr/90min notice I need just before our date is to begin to get ready when they're actually on the way.
This is only the right thing to do.
great post!!! Ditto!! Communication both ways ensures a great session!
I always confirmed, never NCNS'd personally...was late by a few minutes a time or two, but never without a call or message letting the Lady know what the issue was.
I can not agree more.. this goes both ways. I recently had an appointment scheduled and was contacted the day prior that her scheduled had changed. It was done respectfully and with a good explanation.

Please confirm prebooked or preset appointments the day before or the morning of and again as been said before, kindly cancel in appropriate timeframe if something comes up or changes to give others a chance at that said appointment time, otherwise, you will be considered a ncns to the ladies and perhaps blacklisted.

ncns= no call no show

Thank you. And sorry if there was some confusion on anyone's part, especially if it was mine, but now we are all on the same page. Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly