Thank you Montgomery! 😊

Thanks to the awesome guys in Montgomery! You know who you are! Muah!

Birmingham, sadly I will not be returning unless by multi-hour request. I've had good times in the past but that apparently has come to an end. :-(

Huntsville, I will not return under any circumstances, though a special thank you goes to the 'Professor' (wink). I guess all the scams, fakes, robberies, pimps etc listed on the board are welcomed activities there. Lol

Smooches!

xo
Reese
Safe travels my sexy friend!
  • dkj83
  • 01-14-2015, 10:43 PM
Oh no...PM me about Huntsville...just wanting details...and safe travels...
Yikes to read about your B-ham and Huntsville experiences. I've been eyeing different parts of AL myself for a super long time but have never taken the leap. Any experience in/with Mobile? At least Montgomery treated you well. XOOX
Hey Mocha!
I've been meaning to tell you I love the new photos! You look beautiful!!!!

I've not been to Mobile. Yet. Lol But I'm going to make a trip there soon.

Montgomery is fickle. I have quite a few regulars there but can't expect to see them all each time I go. But they are all sweethearts! I'd recommend a visit there. 2 days at the most.

B'Ham used to be a good place for me. I think I may have outgrown them, price point wise. They're always looking for specials. I am THE special! LOL

Huntsville, never again. They want to eat at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse with McDonalds coins.
No thank you.

As always different cities cater to different things. Maybe it's me! Lol

New York I'm on my way!!

Take care sweetheart!
xo
Ahhhh appreciate the clarification. And thanks for the compliment on my pics....love that selfie. I saw you say you were getting pro pics...since you visit NY sometime check out Black Lotus photography or Tim&Evita (Carr and Dash photography) or Richard Mitchell photography. I have them on my personal photog TDL.