comment by a hobbyist

• katek
  • 01-25-2015, 02:47 AM
There was a comment on a review of mine by a hobbyist that left a lot of question to many thoughts I'm sure and they were answered through my replies. My replies were deleted because I didn't follow protocol. I am not into drama or starting shit just want my side heard for a moment.
So if anyone is wondering, Magicman was not put into any bad situation. I know his second comment left that to the wondering mind. He never even got out of his truck. He drove up to my home, which in my opinion is pretty nice and in a nice neighborhood, and poked his head out of his door and said he could not stay. Nothing bad happened to this man. I emailed him and asked him what the situation was and he said it was because it was my home. So I did no wrong doing to this guy.
As for his comment, I don't understand what he meant by wearing rose colored glasses because to me that was saying he saw nothing special about me. Which is his opinion but from my standpoint I'm pretty fucking awesome lol. Jk. But being serious, I look just like my picture on my ad ( I have all my teeth and they are pretty white and straight, thick kinky hair, blue eyes, and a very curvy body which some have described as either thick, pleasantly plump (thanks for that one), or having extra weight) and the main thing is I do give a hell of a massage. Not just a rub and tug. But that's enough for what I needed to say. Thank you all for your time.
Do you have a link to your review or ad?
  • katek
  • 01-25-2015, 06:28 AM
Sure. It's under spa and it's labeled kate is still great. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1268583
  • katek
  • 01-25-2015, 06:30 AM
Oh and the hobbyist name is magic maker not magicman.
Your photo looks great and curvy women rock! Thanks for the info, Kate.
Hell I'd much rather go to a private residence than a damn hotel or motel.
Just my two pennies.
  • katek
  • 01-25-2015, 09:35 AM
Yall are sweet.
I've seen Kate before (when she used to travel), and I can second that she's a total sweetheart, looks exactly like her photos, and gives a very, very good massage. She gets a 3 thumbs up recommendation from ole stanky, and if she still visited, I'd be a regular.

I'm not sure what could possibly have been meant by "rose colored glasses," as the pics match the lady. If you don't like curvy ladies, then just go for the massage, as it's equivalent to any spa/MT that you'll find.
  • katek
  • 01-25-2015, 12:51 PM
Ty Stanky. You were a sweetheart when I saw you before.
everyone has there own cup of tea, & unfortunately you will run into guys who will try to bash you,
Put you down, and try and to diminish your very hard worked for reputation
by posting crazy, ridiculous, inaccurate reviews, just because your not there favorite flavor.
& more unfortunately there isn't much you can do about one man's closed mindedness.
So let b.s. like that go in one ear and out of the other, because there are plenty of gentleman who would go weak at the knees for a truly beautiful woman with large supple breasts, luscious spankable booty, & curves in all the right places!
Best of luck to you sweet girl!
  • katek
  • 01-28-2015, 11:59 AM
Ty Kendall. I appreciate it.
Ty Kendall. I appreciate it. Originally Posted by katek
WTF!!! All the drama. Katy, you are one of my ATFs and would visit you and H***n more often if my situation could allow me.Love your service, attitude, location and looks. All this is relaxing, soothing and therapeutic to my aching body. Hope to be seeing you soon.

SugarRay
  • katek
  • 01-29-2015, 01:16 PM
Ty sweetheart. This site has turned into drama for some reason. I didn't start this post for drama though. Lol I just needed to let everyone know that the comment they read by the guy was going to be perceived wrong. But I do appreciate all of you who have been so nice. Ty so much.