Question for the ladies

Ladies you post ads to draw business,recently there have been several ads with no cities included,then a lot of ladies don't reply to there messages through this board.Recently a lady posted an ad Friday night in mobile,i personally know three guys that she has not replied to,if you don't want to see the person just reply not interested,but don't cry when business gets slow.communication will make or break you.Again this does not include all ladies
I do find it annoying when the city is not in the thread title.
They usually don't post the city in the ad when they are fishing for interests.

It might be a tactic to see which city might yield the most prebookings so they can schedule their tour accordingly.
Sorry you had to go through that. I've learned that TCB skills are very important and disclosing location even if it's just the general location is a must in every ad. I am working on switching phone companies now since I just relocated from Texas. Including how to be contacted in ads is important as well.
I personally am not a fan of those who do it for sport anyway, and you will never find the answer to your question--there are as many reasons as there are people in the world. Just move on...
I too had a similar experience. Called the new provider "Sara Bella" or whatever it is today. Phone was answered by another female stating Sara is not it town yet. Maybe manager? Anyone else tried?
SARAH BELLA, or her mananagements communication skills SUCK
Sent Sarah two messages as well, no response. Why post the ad?
I too had a similar experience. Called the new provider "Sara Bella" or whatever it is today. Phone was answered by another female stating Sara is not it town yet. Maybe manager? Anyone else tried? Originally Posted by Lust at first Sight
If you watch carefully, there are a few posters that always post together, as they move from Birmingham to Montgomery to Panama City.

Sweet Cara, Sara Bella, Sweet Sky Blue, and a few others that I don't really see posting much. I don't know if it was 'management', or just traveling for protection, but that's probably what you encountered.

I know when I saw Sweet Cara, there was another female sharing her room.