City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Lyell/390
Hair Length and Color: Black short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: 4’7” Indian. Photos are her
Recommendation: Yes
Also, she is leaving Christmas morning, so get her while you can.
Did she short you at all?
Holly shit ! Thats the midget i saw dancing at the Barrell about 2 months ago.I thought i was seeing things.Im sure she will be back in town SHORTLY !.LOL
I got her down to 100 hh. Bare optional for u disgusting guys that prefer feeling the pussy and mouth directly.
Nice
Nooooo Noooooo walked in walked right out....How can you say Yes to this thing disgusting!!!!
Nooooo Noooooo walked in walked right out....How can you say Yes to this thing disgusting!!!! Originally Posted by Frankbills007
ROFL. DETAILS MAN!!!!! DETAILS!!!. I had a feeling op was just being polite. There is some fucked up shit he left out that we need to know...
Ethnic Background: South Asian Originally Posted by egg585
This ethnicity qualify for its own race specific category found below, under “AMP” review? Mods moving funnel heritage to keep things genetically pure whew
I would be very careful of this one
I would be very careful of this one Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Details??
Wasn’t sure how to actually provide that info without getting blocked. I have emailed a mod about this subject for the future
By the way, I made absolutely sure she is of age (she looks really young), so that isn’t the problem.
This ethnicity qualify for its own race specific category found below, under “AMP” review? Mods moving funnel heritage to keep things genetically pure whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

CD,

She is a provider and this is an encounter report. It does not belong in the AMP section!

DD
ROFL. DETAILS MAN!!!!! DETAILS!!!. I had a feeling op was just being polite. There is some fucked up shit he left out that we need to know... Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D

I walked in she had her hands in her crotch itching it. Room looked disgusting aanndddd worse part she was on something and I’m not talking about weed.