Female condoms

Anyone out there use them? Just curiou what the results were. Ease of use, cstomer response, etc. I've heard that using a female condom is the closest sensation a man can get to bbfs. Also it is kind of nice when things are getting hot and heavy and you want to move on to the main course and you dont have to stop the flow of romance to put on a condom.

your input please?
I've been with one provider who used them and they did feel fantastic. Bit of a pain for her to put in though, and expensive.
I'm dying to try one out and I even bought some. Tried to use them with a friend of mine but she didn't know much about them and was hesitant.
I've heard mixed reviews but they are in fact even safer because they are very durable and even cover the outside lips of the vagina.
If they happen to feel more pleasurable, then I'm sold.
They are not all that much more expensive. I bought a 3 pack for $16, so that's just a few more dollars per condom than other high quality condoms. If they feel great, what's a couple of bucks?
I was only able to find them at CondomSense. You can order on line, though.
The only time I tried one it was like screwing a plastic grocery bag. Anybody recommend a brand that is good?
The only time I tried one it was like screwing a plastic grocery bag. Anybody recommend a brand that is good? Originally Posted by monkmonk
Try 7-11....j/k bud,but i had too
Will that be paper or plastic sir?
....sorry

Damn, that's not good, I was hoping that was not the case.
Oh well, back to the drawing board....
Tried it once. I don't see the advantage as far as the lady being already locked & loaded with the female condom since I like daty. Also, 'loading' the lady up was probably slower than rolling the male condom on. Does perhaps offer other advantages such as better protection, etc.

Remember too that where as with a regular condom, the condom is the moving surface and the lady provides natural lubrication, with female condom, the un-covered penis is the moving surface and lubrication will need to be added or the friction may get uncomfortable.

This means that while going back to daty after a round may still be a tasty treat, lady may balk at another round of BBBJ unless the lube is cleaned up.

Just some logistics to consider.
I tried one once with Dannie (goldeyegirl), she was out of stock on covers when I arrived but had one of these she wanted to try. While it has been far too long ago, it was more comfortable than standard issue because I am somewhat cone shaped and things get very uncomfortable an inch or so from the base.

On the downside, it precluded enjoying the island cruise she is well known for.

Regards,
The only time I tried one it was like screwing a plastic grocery bag. Originally Posted by monkmonk
My experience as well. I much prefer the good ol' fashioned kind.
I have used them several times and used to offer the FC with every session with notice.

You can enjoy DATY, just have the lady put it in after. It can be awkard to get it in, but make it a thing the guy helps with and it alot more fun. A part of the FC does hang out the woman's body and that is the outer ring.

The main key to making it work is alot of lube and inserting it in right. Once the FC is in the female, the guy just slides right in. I have found it does not cut off circulation that makes alot of gentlemen loose thier hard on like a regular cover can.

The only down side to the FC is they cost alot more than a regular cover. If you can find them online they are cheaper. If you buy them at any sex store, the are about $30 for a package of 6 I believe. It has been awhile since I have used one.