The "Official" Pick Your Poison Poll (PYPP)

Seems the time is about right to finally poll the audience to get a feel towards what we think about the kerfuffle regarding the Pandemic sweeping the world.

Scamdemic - Was it just an unfortunate accident that has been leveraged to the hilt by our unseen rulers to scam us into accepting subservience and giving away our rights. The net result should be to vote the bums out that are terrorizing us.

Plandemic - Was this planned and orchestrated by our unseen rulers to scam us into accepting subservience and giving away our rights. The net result should be them hanging from light poles until the vultures empty the carcasses.

New Normal - We should just stop, drop and roll - on command - and shut everything down when someone sneezes or our rulers just want to watch us perform Stupid Human Party Tricks. The government should supply us knee pads to enjoy the new age way of living.

Shit Happens - I dunno, but I'll give up my liberties for perceived security, just in case. Besides the government class of rulers just want what is best for us for themselves and it's what we really want anyway, because that whole pursuing Life, Liberty and Happiness is just too hard.
Seems the time is about right to finally poll the audience to get a feel towards what we think about the kerfuffle regarding the Pandemic sweeping the world.

Scamdemic - Was it just an unfortunate accident that has been leveraged to the hilt by our unseen rulers to scam us into accepting subservience and giving away our rights. The net result should be vote the bums out that are terrorizing us.

Plandemic - Was this planned and orchestrated by our unseen rulers to scam us into accepting subservience and giving away our rights. The net result should be them hanging from light poles until the vultures empty the carcasses.

New Normal - We should just stop, drop and roll - on command - and shut everything down when someone sneezes or our rulers just want to watch us to perform Stupid Human Party Tricks. The government should supply us knee pads to enjoy the new age way of living.

Shit Happens - I dunno, but I'll give up my liberties for perceived security, just in case. Besides the government class of rulers just want what is best for us for themselves and it's what we really want anyway, because that whole pursuing Life, Liberty and Happiness is just too hard. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Why didn't you post a poll?
  • oeb11
  • 05-04-2020, 04:10 PM
DPST heads do not comprehend satire - already well and truly shown and illustrated.

WYID -very creative - good Sir!
Why didn't you post a poll? Originally Posted by eccielover
Nevermind. LOL.
  • oeb11
  • 05-04-2020, 04:13 PM
suggestion - another choice in the Poll - "All of the Above"!
suggestion - another choice in the Poll - "All of the Above"! Originally Posted by oeb11

I seriously considered "None of the Above", but decided people either make a choice or they don't vote and opt to flame away. While perhaps coded as sarcasm, those 4 really are the choices and outcomes. Think about it until it hurts too much
We already know this was the plan

And it seems that travel restrictions, tracking who you're with, and digital currency will all be the outcome

And it seems that travel restrictions, tracking who you're with, and digital currency will all be the outcome Originally Posted by Sienna91
Another clever plan hatched by the bees and the spiders

And it seems that travel restrictions, tracking who you're with, and digital currency will all be the outcome Originally Posted by Sienna91
They want to track us and make sure we obey them.

Resist!
suggestion - another choice in the Poll - "All of the Above"! Originally Posted by oeb11
I seriously considered "None of the Above", but decided people either make a choice or they don't vote and opt to flame away. While perhaps coded as sarcasm, those 4 really are the choices and outcomes. Think about it until it hurts too much Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

well you should have included in the poll:
all of the above
none of the above
don't know/don't care.

could have made this multiple choice.

its a more honest poll.
i voted for plandemic, i also wanted to vote for scamdemic.

i believe its both of those things.
Dying to see a drone, so I can shoot it out of the sky.
I think it was probably sloppy security at the lab in China that let it get started there. China stopped it there, but realized they could spread it out and maybe make some long term economic gains, so didn't cooperate with WHO or the world in trying to contain it. I think our "experts" thought it could monitored by taking temperatures of people assuming that it would have a symptom of a fever when people were contagious. By March 1 it was obvious that a lot of people were spreading the virus with no symptoms, and it was hard to know how many people actually had it.
i voted for plandemic, i also wanted to vote for scamdemic. i believe its both of those things. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I am still forcing myself to go with Scamdemic. Clearly, the bad actors are leveraging the bejesus out of it and certainly they are desperate enough and evil enough in that endeavor. But mostly because, if we find out it was planned (and there looks more and more pointing that direction) there will be no putting that Genie back into the bottle. The brutality would become insane and rightly so.
Poll closes on this coming Thursday and mail-in ballots received after that date are not accepted.