Mexico wants an apology for Obama’s Fast and Furious fiasco!

Yes, the hits keep coming for Obama!!!!

https://www.newsweek.com/mexican-pre...-1502948?amp=1

BAHAHAHAHA
I believe the government of Mexico has a point here. Since López-Obrador has reached out in a dignified manner, we owe him a courtesy response.

My preference would be for the great Obama to personally apologize to both the people of Mexico and the people of the Divided States of America.
I believe the government of Mexico has a point here. Since López-Obrador has reached out in a dignified manner, we owe him a courtesy response.

My preference would be for the great Obama to personally apologize to both the people of Mexico and the people of the Divided States of America. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Trump should apologize on behalf of Obama. He’d do a better job!
I want an apology from mezzico on behalf of its citizens leaving and dumping trash throughout our country
Trump should apologize on behalf of Obama. He’d do a better job! Originally Posted by bambino
Yes he would.

I want an apology from mezzico on behalf of its citizens leaving and dumping trash throughout our country Originally Posted by winn dixie
That would be a nice gesture of friendship on their part.

Another thing Mexico could do would be to make it illegal for Yssup Rider and Lucas McCain to have gay sex with their male prostitutes, as a sanitary measure to prevent the spread of diseases.