Moving to Austin

I am seriously considering moving to Austin. I love the vibe and people. Any suggestions which areas should I avoid?
I'm in town all week to check around.
Ya you might want to check out the housing prices including rent before jumping in on the wagon train. Cost of living there is not in line with what you pay in Houston.
Don't worry, the "ladies" from Cali followed like good camp followers do, so asking price starting at $1K / hour and up you should be able to afford Austin!
Avoid east of IH35, unless new contruction of eath 5th and 6th streets. Probably N Lamar area up from 183 to parmer lane.
Avoid Williamson County if you intend to have an incall. North Austin if you want tech professional clientel.
Glad to hear you might be moving to Austin. While there are some beautiful women here, we always welcome one more. As has already been said, rents are high, but if you can take your time, there are some deals to be found. Not great deals, but you might find something nice for the price. Most likely the best locations from the client's point of view would be north central or northwest Austin. There are not so desirable locations sprinkled all over Austin. Austin has been under a big change for the last thirty years. The good and bad locations have become smaller and mixed together. Last, I will say this about Williamson county. Decades ago, the justice system there was despicable. It has gotten better, but still has a ways to go. Some clients won't travel there.
Thank you all for sharing your advice. I found a decent apt north of Austin.