Random Calls from APD or Sheriff

Anyone else receiving random calls from APD, Austin ISD Police department, or Sheriff Office had one message saying do you still visit sexual bath houses?
It's not LEO.
Some Nimby group is doing this.
Ignore and block tele#
how are they getting your info? Are they staking out AMPs and taking down license plates?
Yup
Or strip clubs, or here, or there.
It's a common tactic.
So i think it is some of the "ladies" on here i have reached out to. They want deposits and I am like no then magically i am getting these calls or the threats from mafia blah blah blah for wasting girls time and must pay 3,000 or family is killed just nutty stuff.
So i think it is some of the "ladies" on here i have reached out to. They want deposits and I am like no then magically i am getting these calls or the threats from mafia blah blah blah for wasting girls time and must pay 3,000 or family is killed just nutty stuff. Originally Posted by luvthebusty

Wow that's awhile new level of crazy. Definitely not APD they wouldn't leave messages like that..The most they would have said is we would like to talk to you and won't tell you why until they are talking to you in person.
I just answer with, "IRS Criminal Investigation Division. May I have your Social Security Number, Your Date of Birth, and Your Case #?"

CLICK.....