Germania Insurance Amphitheater

Going to the Snoop Dogg concert tonight but never been to this place before, any recommendations?

Also planning to stay the whole weekend in Austin do you have any recommendations for any other events happening?
It's at the COTA track. Great venue. When I've been to large events there, I parked in one of the offsite lots and rode the bus to the track. There was a fair bit of walking involved. I think you can purchase onsite parking, but I don't know the details for tonight's concert.

The biggest drawback if you are driving is that there are only a few roads that lead to the track and they all get clogged with traffic.
I can't answer your second question though. I didn't even know Snoop Dogg was playing.
It's at the COTA track. Great venue. When I've been to large events there, I parked in one of the offsite lots and rode the bus to the track. There was a fair bit of walking involved. I think you can purchase onsite parking, but I don't know the details for tonight's concert.

The biggest drawback if you are driving is that there are only a few roads that lead to the track and they all get clogged with traffic. Originally Posted by slocum
Thank you for tips the concert was fun. Still here enjoying this ugly weather