Please except my public opoligy.

I am staying in Tyler because I did not get to be there on time I was two days late. Which means Austin is on hold.
MY STUPID ASS PHONE started acting crazy so I had to go get a cheap phone I have no contacts in that phone and it is very hard to read text and respond to text. If you tried to contact me tuesday and wendsday and you heard beeps or no answer or call back thats why. I think it had something to do with me dropping it into my glass of vodka 2 nights ago. lol.. I do wish it would not of faked me out and worked fine for two days and then blink out on me.. SO sorry fellows please dont write a stand up or flake out review I actually have a great excuse not to mention my damn rent car funds turned up missing so I have till saturday to pay that. ANyway my number is the same 214-810-2334 this is not an ad its a public opoligy so was not sure where to post it. I will be there to Great Austin very very soon I promise thank you for your understanding.