VIP questions?

Not a strip club guy, but went to one and found one of the hot tests girls I have ever seen. She wanted to go to vip room but was the end of the night. Never done it before, is it worth it going to the back?
I dont know ...how much money do you want to be out not knowing if your going to have an XTRA good time or not? I go to a place and get full FS for 160 and the chicks there are 7 and 8's im not lieing or joking either.
I dont know ...how much money do you want to be out not knowing if your going to have an XTRA good time or not? I go to a place and get full FS for 160 and the chicks there are 7 and 8's im not lieing or joking either. Originally Posted by fightingfi
can you message me the place you go to. it getting harder ad harder to find a 7 or 8 for that price.
There is practically no correlation between what someone else got in VIP and what you'd get. It varies by the guy's game, mood she is in that night, the manager on duty, how much money she has already made or not made, etc. And sometimes there is no reason at all.
Can u message me the place too?
There is practically no correlation between what someone else got in VIP and what you'd get. It varies by the guy's game, mood she is in that night, the manager on duty, how much money she has already made or not made, etc. And sometimes there is no reason at all. Originally Posted by cabletex7
This!!

YMMV comes into major play here. You have to go out to do the field work yourself by hitting up as many clubs as possible. Also set a limit on how much you want to spend. You can't always worry about getting 7's or 8's(even that is subjective), but if your game is good it can be possible. Another note is the BYOB clubs would have cheaper VIP entrance fees(except Buck's Wild). Also check on how private they are.
  • nice1
  • 03-22-2019, 08:54 PM
This!!

YMMV comes into major play here. You have to go out to do the field work yourself by hitting up as many clubs as possible. Also set a limit on how much you want to spend. You can't always worry about getting 7's or 8's(even that is subjective), but if your game is good it can be possible. Another note is the BYOB clubs would have cheaper VIP entrance fees(except Buck's Wild). Also check on how private they are. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Yes sir
Mssg me the place that's 160 as well please.
Can you message me Place as well.
Kerwil62 is our resident titty bar expert.
He always gives great advice and is probably the most level headed person here.