State: Texas
Address: DFW
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISH, CG, ACG, RCG, SS, 69
Hair Length and Color: Long dark brown past the shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Absolutely BEAUTIFUL K-pop girl. Charming smile~
Recommendation: Yes
Congrats on the most unhelpful review in the history of mankind.
Congrats on the most unhelpful review in the history of mankind. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Joined seven years ago and first post. Lacking practice I suppose.
B.S. review! HDS is the worst ever.

Is that insulting YELLING BITCH Jena still the booker? That’s the way she types ALL CAPS YELLING
B.S. review! HDS is the worst ever.

Is that insulting YELLING BITCH Jena still the booker? That’s the way she types ALL CAPS YELLING Originally Posted by veloztec
No. She died last year. Every place is hit or miss secondary to many variables. I’ve never had a bad session there, some mediocre, but I’m no gem to begin with. If you get a chance to see Tiffany, EJ, Lovely, or Joy to name a few you’ll have a good understanding of my opinion of them.
No. She died last year. Every place is hit or miss secondary to many variables. I’ve never had a bad session there, some mediocre, but I’m no gem to begin with. If you get a chance to see Tiffany, EJ, Lovely, or Joy to name a few you’ll have a good understanding of my opinion of them. Originally Posted by Ronin3
Good intel R3. I do not recommend Bibi however if she returns to Dallas at HDS.
Agreed that Tiffany, EJ, Tiara (different from today’s Tiara at AsianStars) were wonderful. Girls from NY and LA back then…
Amy was the hottest, hands down. Anyone know where shes been?
Amy was the hottest, hands down. Anyone know where shes been? Originally Posted by mrplink
I saw her in NYC a few times. She was planning on going back to school and quitting. Seems she finally did.
It was Amy, EJ, Jessica for me. They were hot as a firecracker..

Man I miss them. This one looks hot though from the pics.
Amy
Jessica
Tiara
Ms kim
Angela

Are my top HDS girls in no particular order. The worst I've had at hds were just mediocre, but I'm also not consistent in visits
  • nono
  • 06-21-2021, 07:34 PM
The only one I remembered is a Thai girl back in 2014-15. She was really hot and young. This was the time that we still have young Thai ladies coming here to Dallas.

Then they set me up with another Korean girl and she was young but didn't match the picture and she didn't want to do BBBJ so after that I didn't come back.
There was a young hot Thai I Think at lovely angels? Forgot her name tho
I have so much trouble booking with them does anyone else experience same thing
Hds has been the easiest for me, but I also started with them when they were kdream