Date: 06/22/2021
Name: Maple Lovely Angels
Phone: Screening First
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/maple
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Shower, BBJ, DATY, Mish, CG, Doggie, DFK.
Hair Length and Color: Bleached Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: A tall slender 5'3 with nice breast and a small cute round butt.
Recommendation: Yes
From what I hear Maple is a very enjoyable experience. I looked at the website and it appears that Ai from Luxury has found a new home.
Maple and red are my current favorites..
From what I hear Maple is a very enjoyable experience. I looked at the website and it appears that Ai from Luxury has found a new home. Originally Posted by kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS
Could it be the same one I saw at Luxury?
  • runon
  • 06-24-2021, 05:24 AM
From what I hear Maple is a very enjoyable experience. I looked at the website and it appears that Ai from Luxury has found a new home. Originally Posted by kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS
Is maple legal? Are they all legal?
If when ICE bust a agency, all digital foot prints and phone records get handed over to other agencies. Someone at spa told us that lovely-angel doesn’t just get girls from South Korea.
You buy me microwave. You break my plastic heart. What is good?
It's no big deal for Koreans to get a 30 day visa and extend it for as much as 90 days upon arrival.
Is maple legal? Are they all legal?
If when ICE bust a agency, all digital foot prints and phone records get handed over to other agencies. Someone at spa told us that lovely-angel doesn’t just get girls from South Korea. Originally Posted by runon
Good morning Runon, happy to see you stirring up s**t over here too. This time you actually speak some truth (shocker). One girl at Lovely Angels is Thai and therefore not South Korean. So see guys he does tell the truth sometimes. The only problem is that he makes it sound like insider gossip when anyone looking at the Lovely Angels website can get the same information.

On to Maple, are you worried about her? If you have insider information that she is a victim trapped in her circumstances why are you here and not doing something to help her?
It's no big deal for Koreans to get a 30 day visa and extend it for as much as 90 days upon arrival. Originally Posted by ahab11
She just got done traveling for about a month. I don't get why someone would come on her and spread lies.
She just got done traveling for about a month. I don't get why someone would come on her and spread lies. Originally Posted by City_Punk77
Don't worry. He isn't going unchallenged. Thus far he has not backed up his claims even the slightest. He isn't here to help the girls. He is here to stir up the pot and create problems for anyone he doesn't like.
If I could delete this I would......how about I say it's all fantasy as i'm an attention whore who will change his ways and never post again?