Pantyhose?

I find pantyhose to be an extremely sexy asset for a provider to accentuate her legs; however, the wearing of pantyhose seems to be a lost art. For the life of me, I can't recall the last time I was with a provider who wore them. I've been with quite a few providers who take the time to primp for our date but still pantyhose don't seem to be on the list. Ladies, is there any particular reason you don't wear hose that often? What about crotchless hose? Seems like the perfect answer for this hobby.
Crotchless or thighhighs would be a good options.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 281.jpg (86.6 KB, 68 views) File Type: jpg 240.jpg (59.0 KB, 68 views)
I find pantyhose to be an extremely sexy asset for a provider to accentuate her legs; however, the wearing of pantyhose seems to be a lost art. For the life of me, I can't recall the last time I was with a provider who wore them. I've been with quite a few providers who take the time to primp for our date but still pantyhose don't seem to be on the list. Ladies, is there any particular reason you don't wear hose that often? What about crotchless hose? Seems like the perfect answer for this hobby. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I really like the ladies to wear thigh highs, nothing beats a great pair of legs.
Just ask and you shall receive... I usually wear thigh highs, heels and dress and no panties for easy access. But take requests on most any attire a gentleman requests....
I love Stockings and panty hose