Contact Info: +971 50 103 7191 or Red Square Bar in the Moscow Hotel
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: Deira
Activities: LFK, DFK, CBJ, 69, MISH, DOGGY, CG, MPCFS
Session Length: 2 hours
Fee: 700 Dirham
Hair Length and Color: Blonde mid shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: 5 ft, spinner, A cups, face 9/10 body 8/10, great ass, shaved kitty, petite.
Recommendation: Yes
Ah yes, Dubai !!!

What a place it is. I would really like to get back over there.
Very good review
I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for Dubai - considering how easy it is to get providers there!
I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for Dubai - considering how easy it is to get providers there! Originally Posted by Bigguy006
...and cheap. At the exchange rate of about 3.75 UAE'D's to the dollar, her posted 2 hour rate doesn't even reach 200 bucks. You know ANY provider on this board that's got that kind of rate (that's not in the league of truck lot lizards)? -pbn
I've been traveling through Dubai for about 4 years now, 7-8 times a year. I fNAYONE needs advice on the ladies or where to go, feel free to ask. @paperback,$150-200 will get you all night anymore with 80-90% of the ladies. Times are tough and they are "feeling" it! :-) 30 days until I got another 3 days in DXB!
This site is blocked in UAE. Also, I'm sure the girls will not be happy about their info posted since they can easily be deported (no legal privacy protection etc.).

But I agree. Its sad how little info there is on Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

I live in Abu Dhabi now, and hopefully will be collecting some good info to share.
I've been traveling through Dubai for about 4 years now, 7-8 times a year. I fNAYONE needs advice on the ladies or where to go, feel free to ask. @paperback,$150-200 will get you all night anymore with 80-90% of the ladies. Times are tough and they are "feeling" it! :-) 30 days until I got another 3 days in DXB! Originally Posted by kangagt
Going to be in Dubai in a week. Appreciate any tips on where to go.

TIA.
Going to be in Dubai in a week. Appreciate any tips on where to go.

TIA. Originally Posted by rm_8118
Hi bro, I'd like to recommend Karama Hotel Massage center. The massage technicians in this center include Chinese, Filipino and Thai massage technicians. btw, you can enjoy the massage with HE(happy ending) there. happy hunting. Phone: 04 336 6607.